the predalien (MY Theory)

Started by Alien³, Jan 19, 2008, 09:25:35 PM

Author
the predalien (MY Theory) (Read 6,745 times)

Richman678

Richman678

Quote from: Eidotemit on Jan 20, 2008, 09:18:46 PM
Don't have any idea what that point is, so I guess you didn't.

Just don't double post or spam

There are rules, read them.

Forum Police! I smell bacon!!!!!!!

Anyways I saw the Alien 3 SE extra features and you have a good point about the super facehugger. Unfortunatly they never showed it in the finished film for theatres. So therefore until they did we cant assume it as truth, however due to a horrible writing staff over the years I feel it will be unlikly they will ever include the super facehugger in this "new lifecycle"

unfortunatly I am guessing they are gonna go with Eidotemit's stupid idea about the molting phase. Technically thanks to their ingenious ways of writing it's the only thing that might make sense.

oh yeah I dont mind if you double post. lot's of other people dont either. It's your thread anyways.

Alien³

Alien³

Thank you. I like the way you think.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Quote from: Richman678 on Jan 24, 2008, 08:05:00 PM

Anyways I saw the Alien 3 SE extra features and you have a good point about the super facehugger. Unfortunatly they never showed it in the finished film for theatres. So therefore until they did we cant assume it as truth, however due to a horrible writing staff over the years I feel it will be unlikly they will ever include the super facehugger in this "new lifecycle"

unfortunatly I am guessing they are gonna go with Eidotemit's stupid idea about the molting phase. Technically thanks to their ingenious ways of writing it's the only thing that might make sense.

oh yeah I dont mind if you double post. lot's of other people dont either. It's your thread anyways.

Why am I getting credit for the molting idea? I support it, but I didn't come up with it. The molting theory isn't very different from Alien3's theory either. In his it gets the signal that there is no queen and begins to change shortly before its 'born', in the molt theory the alien is already born and is still able to get the signal to change. Thats a very subtle difference.

Further more, like I said earlier, that this embryo shift draws some questions about the first alien:

Quote from: Eidotemit
Though, this begs the question why didn't the first facehugger bore a queen. I mean if the embryo can sense the absence, it seems facehuggers would too. If not the facehuggers, than the first alien embryo should have also sensed the absence and gained this ability as well.

I do hope the superfacehugger is seen again though.

P.S.: I didn't make the rules about double-posting, its the forums rules.

ravager032

ravager032

I don't think that the super facehugger will appear in any more in movies, I think it was only exclusive to Alien 3.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Oh, I don't expect it to return either, I'd like it to though.

ravager032

ravager032

Me Too.

Richman678

Richman678

meh

JordanLee

JordanLee

Okay, well The Alien franchise and AVP/AVPR take place many hundreds of years apart and there are tons of variables (Predators/Space Jockey/Humans and human cloning) Couldn't we assume that maybe aliens kind of span across the galaxy and it could be a more than slight difference in the DNA or cycles of one movie to another? Or am I giving the benefit of the doubt that this logic requires? :-\

Chocolate man!

Chocolate man!

Quote from: JordanLee on Jan 25, 2008, 03:49:29 AM
Okay, well The Alien franchise and AVP/AVPR take place many hundreds of years apart and there are tons of variables (Predators/Space Jockey/Humans and human cloning) Couldn't we assume that maybe aliens kind of span across the galaxy and it could be a more than slight difference in the DNA or cycles of one movie to another? Or am I giving the benefit of the doubt that this logic requires? :-\

Yeah, it's possible that the Aliens have evovled or something since the eggs were laid on LV-421 thousands of years ago.

The Chibi Kiriyama

I prefer to make theories on what the movie has presented. To date, there has been no established reason for a difference in design; even the "warrior" facehuggers don't count, as the difference is never explained.

scar hunter

scar hunter

Quote from: Richman678 on Jan 24, 2008, 08:05:00 PM

Actually the entire Alien Director Cuts is the big story of all the films answering all of the mysteries. It's like saying why, where, how and when.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed