Aliens Infestation

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:28:32 AM

Author
Aliens Infestation (Read 20,141 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

http://aliensvspredator2.filefront.com/file/Aliens_Infestation_1;60945
It's a really fun free fan game. Almost impossible to complete though. I've got a second demo, but I've lost the install files.  :-\

Enjoy!

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Haha, looks like a laugh.

carlp06

carlp06

I sthis game an RTS???

Darkness

Darkness

I played this one a long time ago. Only got so far into it and I was overran by aliens. Good game though.

Who made it?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

:-\ Don't know. All I know is that 2 were made, I've got the 2nd on my PC but no install files, and then he gave up.  :(

General Mills

General Mills

Nice Game!  I have not been successful at getting past operations due to the fact there there are at least 30+ aliens in the next room.!!!!  It's still a lot of fun, and wish he made another game.

Griffith

Griffith

I have Aliens Infestation 3  and maybe Aliens Infestation 4 wich is called Acid Strike..i'll be uploading it later

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That's good to hear. Can't wait to play 'em.

General Mills

General Mills

Thats great, upload them ASAP!!!

Griffith

Griffith

Hey guys..i'm new at this forum but i want to share with you some nice pics and i'll be posting soon the download links of these games..

First one Aliens Infestation 3 demo..all i have to say is that is awesome..the graphic engine looks sweet.. best of all AI games

]

And here we have another game that it's called Acid Strike...this one is basically the same like AI and in fact it was made by other guy wich i dont remember his name..it's called Acid Strike because FOX owns the copyright of ALIENS franchise so ...i guess you all get the point

As soon as i get back from work i'll be uploading both demos...enjoy the pics  :D

Griffith

Griffith

here's the demo of Aliens Infestation 3 by Magister, the last remaning project of this kind of games.

Aliens Infestation 3 DEMO download

other aliens infestation-related games:

Aliens : infestation (A : I)
by mark pay

Aliens infestation 2: Last man standing  by mark pay

Aliens: Acid Strike - by Hapsi the triple  - download link coming soon

Since the concept behind all the whole AI series had anyway a pretty relevant potential 
I talked with magister (author of AI3, now professional indie developer, site coming soon) about the possibilty of a complete, *professional* indipendent production of a new game with the same concept.
here's some features that would be added:

* total rewritten engine with multi-character implementations, AI, pathfinding, formation sets
* 2d multilayered fake-3d top-view  parallax 100% original graphics enriched by enviromental effects (dynamic lights, fog, smoke, etc)
* redesigned interface, optionable mouse-AIM
* new features like using vehicles or exoscheletons
* TCP/IP multiplaying (if requested)
* optionable RTS features like group actions and operations, in addition to traditional shooter gameplay
* anything else cool comes in mind
* standard indie-game price: 15-29 dollars

Since projects like these can be producted only if theres a relative echonomical potential, polls like these are for having an idea of that directly from audience

+ being ALIEN/ALIENS/PREDATOR registered trademarks by FOX, the aliens and predators would, for obvious echonomical and legal reasons get replaced by something equivalent like human cyborgs or another kind of shiny monster, but still preserving the same stealth hunting tactics and behaviour/style of aliens, technologies of predators, etc

so this thread is here for getting an honest idea of a general interest in this game concept, professionally developed with new features etc

vote/speak freely  :)

Corporal Hicks

Thanks for the link to AI1. I've gotten the game, but not the link to it.  :-\ So what's the thing with this new project? A free downloadable that's gonna be extra pretty or something?

Griffith

Griffith

no, read back (fully)  ;D

DB

DB

I played the second one. It was pretty fun.

Darkness

Darkness

I played the AI3 Demo. Not bad but the controls need a little work.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed