They way it will be shot...

Started by War Wager, Apr 30, 2007, 07:44:10 PM

Author
They way it will be shot... (Read 4,193 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: Clone#8 on May 02, 2007, 07:13:04 PM
Does anyone know where I can see one of the Straus Bros music videos, so I can get an idea on how the movie will look?

Their offical site: http://www.brothersstrause.com/work_flash.php

wolfboy

wolfboy

Their music videos are pretty good. We're in good hands.

SiL

SiL

I liked one of their music vids, but their commercials and short films don't do much to raise my hopes.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

I wouldn't judge their cinematic debut on their commercial/music video work.

Compare Fincher's film vs. music videos, for example.

Or Pirahna 2 a few short years prior to Aliens. 

Mike’s Monsters

i didnt realize they made THOSE music videos... Those are some of my favorite bands... I always loved those particular videos... We are gonna be in for a treat!

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on May 03, 2007, 06:22:00 AM

They've also got two short films to base off. And I don't really care for 'em either.

Don Dorris

Don Dorris

Quote from: SiL on May 03, 2007, 06:37:19 AM
Quote from: Uncanny Antman on May 03, 2007, 06:22:00 AM

They've also got two short films to base off. And I don't really care for 'em either.
The only thing I was watching out for when watching their short films was the acting, but tht didn't really factor into them too much, so personally I couldn't make up my mind.

6mm mystery had very annoying camera work, but then we have to remember that Daniel Pearl is the cinematographer on this one so that shouldn't factor in as well.

I guess what I'm saying is there are too many variables to be able to tell anything from these films.

War Wager

War Wager

I liked the Universal Studios - Creep video. Had alot of atmosphere and good camera work. This looks promising...  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed