AVP2 predator or P2 predator? / Predators eye's

Started by Anonymous684, Apr 30, 2007, 12:17:28 PM

Author
AVP2 predator or P2 predator? / Predators eye's (Read 3,408 times)

slipknotpredator

Quote from: Norwegian_Plague on May 03, 2007, 11:49:55 AM
I got an question for you guys. In Predator when he removed his mask, his vision was red (don't know what to call it) But in P2 he had the heat vision. How I see it, they just fixed an error... But what do you guys think we'll see in AvP2? (If we'll see in at all) ???

i want the red vision back in avp2 when he removes his mask, and i do think it was an error

Champiionser

Quote from: slipknotpredator on May 03, 2007, 12:40:34 PM
Quote from: Norwegian_Plague on May 03, 2007, 11:49:55 AM
I got an question for you guys. In Predator when he removed his mask, his vision was red (don't know what to call it) But in P2 he had the heat vision. How I see it, they just fixed an error... But what do you guys think we'll see in AvP2? (If we'll see in at all) ???

i want the red vision back in avp2 when he removes his mask, and i do think it was an error

It was stupid.If the pred in the second movie can see heat without the helmet,then why he put it on?Maybe to hide his face :D

Norwegian_Plague

But, you did't see shit.

"OH! Something green! IT'S AHNOLD KILL HIM- NOW!! Wait... He's gone. Ah- Wait! THERE!"

But I guess he's had some training seeing all red and some green.  ::)

Uncanny Antman

Maybe the Predator in P1 needs corrective lenses.  His rods and cones got all messed up once due to a plasma-caster accident.  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed