Favorite playing exsperince.

Started by yellow snow predator, Jan 13, 2008, 09:21:12 PM

Author
Favorite playing exsperince. (Read 2,402 times)

yellow snow predator

i have 2. One when when i was a predator on a team of 5 preds vs 5 aliens.
The only weapons you could use were speargun,combistick,wristblades and net.
In the map quarantine. It was so fun. WE won by 1 point. WE were using strategie and they were using strategie.  Like we would have one guy net the aliens and another pred spear gun them. And they would hide and pop-out in and out of them vents.

Another one was ( a survior map) survivors marines mutants aliens.
Me and 3 other mariens were trapped outside of the area where everyone goes. So we decided to carefaully try to  get there. And it was like the movies us staring at the motion tracker and aliens popping out at us. so fun

The Hunter

The Hunter

My favorite experience had to be in a UMP2 level (Forget name).

I was stalking a marine it was dark. I saw him as he ran down the corridor, so I leaped to the wall, he turned when he heard me, but saw nothing. I followed him down the corridor, hiding every time I made noise. He saw me once, started to fire, blasted me with grenade. I hid behind a box, almost no health, he though dead of me. I kept following him, him coming to a large pit-like room. There was an exo in it. I crawled on the celling, him getting in the exo. As he was about to leave, I leaped down and he heard me. He turned and saw me, started to fire again. He randomly fired, and I jumped to the celling again, him loosing sight of me. After he used up all his minigun, he backed against a wall. I crawled right above him, LITERALLY. RIGHT ABOVE HIM. I was ready to head-bite, but I could tell he was scared out of his mind. I knew this because he typed something to this extent to his marine buddy.

"Get down here! Come help me! I can't find the thing! It disappeared! It's just GONE!"

After a moment or two, it opened fire with missiles, flame, plasma, everything. I head-bit him right there. Never knew what hit him.

yellow snow predator

sweet.  i remember one time i was a pred and i was against 3 marines.
It was in the Allesterfate. I was cloaked and i saw a marien heading right towards me.So i flipped on my vision ( to flash my eyes) and i did a quick taunt. Just to be classy. So as soon as i did that he started firing but i had already did a high jump to a platform over his head. He was firing like crazy everywhere. i guess it was a lucky shot but i netted him and hey was lying typing " help me by the sewer entrace. I threw a disc and killed him. His 2 friends came and started firing at me. i got hit by i was still at 1/2 health. i hid for a bit and when i thought the moment was right i jumped down towards the rines stabbed 1 with the combistic and  there other had gone into the sewer so i got my plasmcaster charged it and killed him with one shot.

Killer185

Killer185

Prob games where its Yautja vs human...

3 preds, 7 marines.

perfect!

good old fun times...

Celtic_pred

Celtic_pred

Good old fashon survivors. or pred vs rines

Private Hudson

It was on Colony (I think, it was the one which reminded me of Hadleys Hope) and we Marines were going down the corridors inside and all of a sudden Aliens jumped us, to stop the aliens getting points, we told the marines who died in the Ambush to hide, so that us that were still alive could get points. So me and the 3 others were continuing into the base, shooting down the few stupid characters playing as aliens which rushed us. Obviously, some of the marines waiting outside got killed by 1 alien, which then came a Queen. So me and the 3 survivors were cautious, next thing we know, we walk by a staircase, and get jumped by the Queen, 1 of my buddys died, and me and the 2 others blasted the Queen, right before she died she took my other freind with him, me and one other guy left. So obviousky, we did the one trick which always seemed to work, camp in the vents, I watched one way, my friend watched the other, the aliens which rushed us died fast, getting marine team points, we won.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Various times on survivor in leadworks where your one of the marines in "the tunnel" that has to take out the incoming aliens.

Last stand.  Some good fights.

Then falling off the betty on the auriga level, running up the stairs as a marine stood camping out with a rocket launcher.  He missed, I headbit him, and his death animation took him off the loading dock into the bottom of the bay.

My best ever kill in the game.

Playing the praetorian in the early going before people realized it's weakness was cool too.  I used to rack up fifty to seventy kills every game without even really trying (I type to much to ever be a great fps player).

It was a fun game while it lasted.  But hacking, and simple innovations like physics and ragdoll have hurt it imo.  I got so sick of seeing the headbite animation it drove me crazy.

The Hunter

The Hunter

Yeah, the weakness is hard to get past. A pistol easily taking down a praetorian. Who knew?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

The pistol is gay.

The "stun" should be entirely reworked if not left out.  You should still be able to move in future games if stung/stunned even if your efficiency is reduced and you get a hud problem like motion blur or something.

NoProblem

NoProblem

I remember once when I was the Marine, everything was quiet and I just had the hand gun. 
suddenly a Predalien appeared right from the celling. that almost made me jump out of my sit. I almost had no health. he tried to hit me, but I started to run back and shoot at the same time while he was running after me and trying to kill me. when I reached the end of the corridor, he fell. I killed him.

jegu

jegu

My favourite one was when I played alone as marine against 7 cloaked preds who used every weapon.

Private Hudson

Quote from: jegu on Feb 06, 2008, 09:24:44 PM
My favourite one was when I played alone as marine against 7 cloaked preds who used every weapon.

Let me guess? You lost that battle.

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Everytime I net weak marines off high ledges and make them fall to their death.

jegu

jegu

Quote from: Private Hudson on Feb 08, 2008, 01:31:46 PM
Quote from: jegu on Feb 06, 2008, 09:24:44 PM

Let me guess? You lost that battle.

Hum... I won 'em. Team frags were like: Predators 75 and Marines 81
Was a hard battle, but the pred players kept shouting: how how how?

Private Hudson

Wow, I would have probably lol.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed