Official Aliens and Predator Trivia Quiz

Started by tompreston66, Jan 08, 2008, 11:28:49 AM

Author
Official Aliens and Predator Trivia Quiz (Read 19,095 times)

tompreston66

tompreston66

Hi, I work for a trivia company, we've just teamed up with 20th Century Fox to create a freeplay Aliens and Predator quiz based on all of the movies and the run of comics, you can win either an alien queen statue or a predator statue, if you think you know your stuff, check it out here:

www.avptrivia.com

Good Luck

RidgeTop

Thanks for posting this, intresting new feature for the site.

tompreston66

hope you guys find it interesting, just so you know the statues are four foot tall......

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Not bad so far.  Someone spelt Bryan Singer's name wrong though.  ;)

And also, it's got Syd Mead listed as "Syd Mean"

And "blood thirty" instead of blood thirsty for the KPH question.

Corporal Hicks

I'm not liking this time and date thing. I went through that to now have nothing to do... :-\

Uncanny Antman

^You could do some more qualifying to pass the time.  Rack up some points or whatever.

Corporal Hicks

It's not letting me...Do anything.

tompreston66

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 08, 2008, 12:55:05 PM
I'm not liking this time and date thing. I went through that to now have nothing to do... :-\

what do you mean the time and date thing exactly?

Corporal Hicks

It's only letting me click and select the grand finals which it says is on on Friday. It wont let me click anything else. I'm in the UK if that makes any difference. My username is CorpHicksAvPG. I kinda wanna have a play on this before I post it on the front page.

Uncanny Antman

You have to start by qualifying...the game on the lower right.

Any luck?

Corporal Hicks

Weird. I swapped PCs and now it works.

tompreston66

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Jan 08, 2008, 01:09:55 PM
You have to start by qualifying...the game on the lower right.

Any luck?

it sounds like you've run out of XP's, you've got to get your numbers up before you go in the tournament, try creating a new account and play the qualifiers first to rack up your XP's and then go for a prize tournament.

Uncanny Antman

My XPs are fine, I was just offering a possible solution to Hicks' problem.

Has anyone else had the game freeze of them?  I missed two questions in one round, and when I refreshed, I rejoined the game where I was supposed to be up to at that point.  Shaker beat me to first place, the dastard!  ;)

tompreston66

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Jan 08, 2008, 01:37:54 PM
My XPs are fine, I was just offering a possible solution to Hicks' problem.

Has anyone else had the game freeze of them?  I missed two questions in one round, and when I refreshed, I rejoined the game where I was supposed to be up to at that point.  Shaker beat me to first place, the dastard!  ;)

yeh, sorry, i quoted the wrong post. how are you finding the game anyway?

Uncanny Antman

It's good.

The multiplayer element makes it a bit more fun.  Otherwise, I usually only do trivia for a short while.

And the questions are fairly good.  Some easy ones, some hard, but nothing too crazy one way or the other.  (I'd say a good 80% of the questions should be answerable by any self-respecting fan. ;) )

Anyway, three minutes to go...fingers crossed I don't get frozen during the tournament play.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed