Started by aliensetta, Apr 25, 2007, 09:27:10 PM

Author
Carriers (Read 8,607 times)

aliensetta

aliensetta

What did you think of them. 

Darkness

Darkness

I only ever made one Carrier out of all the missions. The problem is when you want to upgrade your Praetorian, who are you gonna get? A Ravager or a Carrier? I think it would have been better if they'd have made a Carrier emerge from a different host or something.

aliensetta

aliensetta

Your right that would be more convenient. but other then that they are cool.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Both are insta kill weapons, but I prefer the ravager.  There is something badass about a hulking behemoth with hull blades for arms.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I never really used Carriers. Screw expansion, go for the kill! Use Ravengers!

aliensetta

aliensetta

I like them because they can carrer facehuggers to hosts that are really far away and if i sead facehuggers to the host they will die along the way.

Clemsonkid21

Clemsonkid21

Quote from: Darkness on Apr 26, 2007, 06:46:44 AM
I only ever made one Carrier out of all the missions. The problem is when you want to upgrade your Praetorian, who are you gonna get? A Ravager or a Carrier? I think it would have been better if they'd have made a Carrier emerge from a different host or something.

yeah....you have to go to "selected upgrade" or something like that and pick carrier

carriers are cool -- they are strong and spew acid everywhere when they die -- they kick butt and being able to carry facehuggers gives them protection and facehuggers are some of my favorite aliens (only watching them jump on live enemies) and if you bring extra ones they can get on the carrier when they jump

----all in all - yeah, they're cool

--------ALIENS RULE!!!!!!!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

The carriers were probably the most interesting Aliens in that game, i mean c'mon who didn't like upgrading that bastard all the way and then make go to a mob of the other species that you are fighting and have all the facehuggers jump onto their faces, coolness everytime i do that.

Darkness

Darkness

I always thought the Carriers were quite weak and any enemy would kill the Carrier before they even got close.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

That's why you use cheat codes to see how it would work if it even got to feet to the enemy. ;D

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

there were a piss of they took out my whole unit when i was searching for there hive i was walkthrew the jungle and BAM face huggers jump out of no where and raped my squad lol

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 03, 2007, 09:48:21 PM
That's why you use cheat codes to see how it would work if it even got to feet to the enemy. ;D

Or send them in with Warriors/Predaliens.

Master Ravager

Master Ravager

i liked the carrier, you would have them carry huggers to a pile of hosts, unhook that leash, and watch the fun, at least, that is what i do

Forkman !

Forkman !

Quote from: Kimarhi on Apr 27, 2007, 02:51:41 AM
Both are insta kill weapons, but I prefer the ravager.  There is something badass about a hulking behemoth with hull blades for arms.

LOL if anyone here plays Warhammer 40 k you would know something about that WINK WINK HINT HINT !! Cough Tyranids Cough ! lol

War Wager

War Wager

At least the Carriers look smart...  :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed