The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Weak but very useful and cheap.....i like cheap. ;D

Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox

i think they where cool, but only made one

Predboy

Predboy

I think the carriers are useful for getting rid of annoying predators that continue to kill my aliens over and over again, wait, no, Im thinking of ravagers. :P

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Quote from: Darkness on Apr 26, 2007, 06:46:44 AM
I only ever made one Carrier out of all the missions. The problem is when you want to upgrade your Praetorian, who are you gonna get? A Ravager or a Carrier? I think it would have been better if they'd have made a Carrier emerge from a different host or something.

From what I remember you hold the left trigger and press the black button for a ravager, for a carrier all you have to do is press the black button (xbox controls).

Carriers are best for ambushes because you just need as many facehuggers as you can on it's back, then you charge at the enemy then the carriers will die with all the facehuggers attaching themselves to the enemy.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Nothing is better than getting your carrier to be full of facehuggers, then walk into an enemie infested area, then let all your facehuggers do there job!!

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

I usually send my carriers along with warriors, predaliens and praetorians so the facehuggers can facehugg the enemy while they're distracted fighting my other aliens.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I could never get them  :-\

DiabloGuapo

DiabloGuapo

Though it is fun to see the carrier launch a facehugger at someone, I think carriers are useless. When I build a hive, I try to get as many strong cystic warriors and predaliens as I can. I can see their use if you have a small hive, but the're no longer usefull when you get a large one.

Predalien91

Predalien91

Quote from: Jungle Hunter on May 11, 2007, 02:04:20 PM
there were a piss of they took out my whole unit when i was searching for there hive i was walkthrew the jungle and BAM face huggers jump out of no where and raped my squad lol

LOL thats nice

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed