'Evil Face' on PredAlien's chest

Started by War Wager, Jan 07, 2008, 07:46:10 PM

Author
'Evil Face' on PredAlien's chest (Read 6,491 times)

War Wager

War Wager

Kinda reminds me of the dragon heads from Reign Of Fire.

The Chibi Kiriyama

It looks more like the Predalien was reading some Spider-Man comic books and thought the Venom emblem looked nifty.

Master

Master

I was good looking monster without stupid looking dreds.

I think that this is Cloverfield monster:

Or monsters if you count those little shellfish.

Commander Aun

Quote from: Master on Jan 07, 2008, 09:43:05 PM

Thats the monster! Thats gonna look freaky on the big screen.

severen76

severen76

Quote from: Master on Jan 07, 2008, 09:43:05 PM

That looks like the same monster in the faculty   

Master

Master

I think that it looks quite good.

Commander Aun

Quote from: Master on Jan 07, 2008, 09:49:37 PM
I think that it looks quite good.

Yes, but what created it? Apparently, that wont be found out in the film, because one of the producers said we wont find out about its origins.

Dasani

Dasani

Quote from: War Wager on Jan 07, 2008, 09:04:55 PM
Quote from: Dasani on Jan 07, 2008, 08:57:13 PM
It looks vaguely like a facehugger to me. I'm not seeing the so called "EVIL FACE OMG!!!!!!! SO LAME!"

Are you blind man? There  is  a  dragon  face  on  it's  chest...  :P

So now it's a dragon face? I honestly have no clue what you guys are talking about. It looks like an upside down facehugger. Which is yellow for some reason.  As for the Cloverfield monster, that picture has been confirmed numerous times to be fan art.

Commander Aun

Quote from: Dasani on Jan 07, 2008, 10:13:49 PM
Quote from: War Wager on Jan 07, 2008, 09:04:55 PM
Quote from: Dasani on Jan 07, 2008, 08:57:13 PM
It looks vaguely like a facehugger to me. I'm not seeing the so called "EVIL FACE OMG!!!!!!! SO LAME!"

Are you blind man? There  is  a  dragon  face  on  it's  chest...  :P

So now it's a dragon face? I honestly have no clue what you guys are talking about. It looks like an upside down facehugger. Which is yellow for some reason.  As for the Cloverfield monster, that picture has been confirmed numerous times to be fan art.

Are you sure? I dont think so.

Dasani

Dasani

Quote from: Khan on Jan 07, 2008, 10:15:16 PM

The facehumper thing or the Cloverfield thing. If it's the first, then I'm just saying it looks to me like a upsidedown facehugger. However I am not seeing the face. If it's the second I was there when the picture was posted for an art contest on a forum. Well I wasn't 'there'. But, you know... Damn internet.

Commander Aun

Quote from: Dasani on Jan 07, 2008, 10:17:25 PM

The facehumper thing or the Cloverfield thing. If it's the first, then I'm just saying it looks to me like a upsidedown facehugger. However I am not seeing the face. If it's the second I was there when the picture was posted for an art contest on a forum. Well I wasn't 'there'. But, you know... Damn internet.

Yeah, the internet is a strange place sometimes. I meant the second one.

Dasani

Dasani

Quote from: Khan on Jan 07, 2008, 10:20:00 PM

Yeah, that was for a contest. I was among the ohh's and ahh'ers when the guy (or gal...damn internet) posted it.

Commander Aun

Quote from: Dasani on Jan 07, 2008, 10:22:09 PM

Yeah, that was for a contest. I was among the ohh's and ahh'ers when the guy (or gal...damn internet) posted it.

Yes. But I mean, the monster is meant be coming from the sea, and that design looks very aquatic.

The Chibi Kiriyama

That picture is not of the Cloverfield monster. It is fan art. The only thing in common with it and the real thing is the idea of Sinscale-like creatures falling off it.

Now, as for the topic at hand... :)

Dasani

Dasani

Quote from: Khan on Jan 07, 2008, 10:23:33 PM
Quote from: Dasani on Jan 07, 2008, 10:22:09 PM

Yes. But I mean, the monster is meant be coming from the sea, and that design looks very aquatic.

It's also very unique and original, but it's fan art.  :'(  However, the real monster will probably not anywhere near as good.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed