"Dinner for Fiends" AVP-R podcast

Started by Sirand, Jan 07, 2008, 04:45:16 PM

Author
"Dinner for Fiends" AVP-R podcast (Read 11,089 times)

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Quote from: The Buz on Jan 09, 2008, 10:06:40 PM
Here's why AVP:R sucked:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU
If that was you posting them on the imdb, I loved the one with the rick rolled site that wouldnt let you off funny as hell.

The Diesel

Quote from: The Buz on Jan 09, 2008, 10:00:09 PM
Quote from: shakermakerman on Jan 09, 2008, 09:34:16 PM
Was that you guys then who asked Ridley what he thought of AvP?

That would be me. Sirand filmed it.
Cool.  I've watched that several times.

The Buz

The Buz

It wasn't me on imdb. Alot of people use that. It makes me laugh. Especially when people come in and go "Yeah you're really funny! So immature!" Then they cry. Too bad you just got RICK ROLLED!

And glad you enjoy the Ridley Video. It makes me feel good inside. Hopefully we can do one with Anderson.

The Diesel

Quote from: The Buz on Jan 09, 2008, 10:30:34 PM
It wasn't me on imdb. Alot of people use that. It makes me laugh. Especially when people come in and go "Yeah you're really funny! So immature!" Then they cry. Too bad you just got RICK ROLLED!

And glad you enjoy the Ridley Video. It makes me feel good inside. Hopefully we can do one with Anderson.
If there was any way possible.  I would be glad to tell Anderson just how much his AvP movie sucked to his face.  I don't see myself getting intimidated by him at all unless he is built like Triple H from the WWE in real life.

shakermakerman

Quote from: The Buz on Jan 09, 2008, 10:30:34 PM

I have to admit i dont hate AvP but i can unsertand why fans do, but the look on youre face as you asked the question said it all to what you thought  :D. iv not seen AvPR yet as im in the uk going to see it next week for my birthday, but my hopes for this movie went ages ago im hoping ill still enjoy it.

Master Chief

Quote from: The Diesel on Jan 09, 2008, 10:38:54 PM
If there was any way possible.  I would be glad to tell Anderson just how much his AvP movie sucked to his face.  I don't see myself getting intimidated by him at all unless he is built like Triple H from the WWE in real life.

Dude, have you seen that tank?  He's like 6'10 and weighs around 289 lbs.

The Diesel

Quote from: Master Chief on Jan 09, 2008, 10:50:12 PM
Quote from: The Diesel on Jan 09, 2008, 10:38:54 PM

Dude, have you seen that tank?  He's like 6'10 and weighs around 289 lbs.
*googles*

Tank?  He's skinny as hell.  I would crush him.

marrerom

marrerom

i knew that they would have this reaction. when i heard them complaining about avp and saying how awsome the trailer for avp-r looked i just knew they would be monumentally dissapointed.  :D  although the trailer sucked so that confused me....

The Buz

The Buz

Quote from: marrerom on Jan 10, 2008, 12:28:17 AM
i knew that they would have this reaction. when i heard them complaining about avp and saying how awsome the trailer for avp-r looked i just knew they would be monumentally dissapointed.  :D  although the trailer sucked so that confused me....

I can't listen to that DFF. It's so full of hope. All gone. All crushed.

How could we have been so wrong?

The Chibi Kiriyama

Lucky for me, I've memorized the Rick Roll YouTube URL and I like the song. :)

shakermakerman

Quote from: The Buz on Jan 10, 2008, 05:53:56 AM

maybe the unrated will save it....... then again.

The Buz

The Buz

Quote from: shakermakerman on Jan 10, 2008, 05:11:03 PM

Didn't Paul Anderson swear up and down that there was an unrated hardcore AVP that would come out eventually? Yeah...I have little hope for that.

Porkus Maximus

Indeed he did. To be honest if you took some quotes from Anderson and the Strause brothers, mixed them all up and asked me who said what, I wouldn't be able to tell you.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Quote from: The Buz on Jan 10, 2008, 07:45:46 PM
Quote from: shakermakerman on Jan 10, 2008, 05:11:03 PM

Didn't Paul Anderson swear up and down that there was an unrated hardcore AVP that would come out eventually? Yeah...I have little hope for that.

Apparently though from what Ian Whyte's been saying that they shot that much for AvP that they could make 2 movies. This is a good article by darkness http://www.avpgalaxy.net/avp-movies/avp-movie/deleted-scenes/ part 1 is mostly the unrated dvd but there is a part on miller there but part 2 is quite interesting.

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Jan 10, 2008, 07:47:39 PM
Indeed he did. To be honest if you took some quotes from Anderson and the Strause brothers, mixed them all up and asked me who said what, I wouldn't be able to tell you.

Yeah they did seem to say the same things like "oh you didnt see the creature till the end" and "this ia gunna be like Alien and Aliens".

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed