Concept Costumes

Started by War Wager, Jan 03, 2008, 10:35:11 PM

What other costumes would you have liked? (I made most of the names up)

Samuri Armour
18 (24.7%)
Elder Armour
37 (50.7%)
Bio Armour
10 (13.7%)
Bad Blood
11 (15.1%)
Bear Skin
14 (19.2%)
Alien Skin
22 (30.1%)
Sacrificial Armour
25 (34.2%)
I like them all
13 (17.8%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author
Concept Costumes (Read 12,618 times)

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

I would've like to see an Elder and a much better bad blood skin. Possibly one with green blood on his armour from fallen predators and more spikes sticking out of joins.

happypred

happypred

that bad blood design isn't bad ... the one in the comic was better though, with predator skills, red tattoos and large spikes and everything

the samurai armor looks a little cheesy ... predators aren't space samurai

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

This game had a cool story line i never played Predator CJ but i watched all the chapters on Youtube i thought the game was epic

I love the Armor

Predator King

Predator King

For my favourite choice of armour, it's definitely a close tie between Samurai Armour and Elder Armour :), but I think Elder Armour takes the cake ;D

Sgt.Torque Reikan

Sgt.Torque Reikan

f**king sacraficial armour man that looks like the pimp shit :o

joshallan

joshallan

got to be the sacrificial armor for me hopefully it'll be a skin in the new avp game bear and samurai armor are the second and third best but for the elder I dont think that a predator can really pull off a cloak or a cape unfortunately lien looks a bit weird.k

dread7154

dread7154

I like cybernetic enhacements and mutations, so bio for me... Especially in star wars the force unleashed, one of the downloadable costumes was almost completely cybernetic with some flesh here and there

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

I like the samurai and sacrificial

Hollowhero

Hollowhero

Sweet drawing Btw, i LOVED Elder, Bad blood and  sacrificial, and i liked bio, the rest i thought were nice apart  from samurai, but i have always disliked samurai armour with preds  ;D

Rebel-Blood

Rebel-Blood

I'm pretty sure that most of these costumes were in there EXCEPT Elder, Samurai, And Biosuit.

War Wager

War Wager

The only skin that made it to the final game was Bad Blood.

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

Quote from: War Wager on Feb 17, 2010, 09:00:27 AM
The only skin that made it to the final game was Bad Blood.
As a playable skin, yes (although it could be argued that the Sacrificial Armour design may be the same thing as the Ritual Armour skin in the final game). As I said in my earlier post, though, a number of these designs made it into the game for non-playable characters either in cut-scenes or as enemies.

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

I voted for the concept drawing of the Elder Armour, though I equally like the Bone Armour as well. But I liked the way the spear of the Elder had skulls on it. Very much in vein of a Predator from the originals.

PREDATOR1125

PREDATOR1125

I like them all but the alien, elder and sacrificial skins are the best

x2SMONEY

x2SMONEY

All those look soooo good!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed