Aliens are really fun to play with

Started by Plokoon111, Jan 02, 2008, 07:56:22 PM

Author
Aliens are really fun to play with (Read 4,694 times)

Plokoon111

It is true, they are fun to play in this game. Controling the hive, making a hive, making eggs, and gathering hosts, the only request I have is more population count.

Purebreedalien

Yeah, the Aliens are the best species to play as. But more than 45 units for the Aliens? That would make the game to easy  ;) Or it would make it more hard on the Marine and Predator levels due to so many Aliens  :-\

MIMIC

MIMIC

#2
It still would have been awesome though. ;D

Private Hudson

Yes, aliens are the best to play as, I do believe there is an exploit within the game which allows you to add more population points for your hive/army.

Splinter Cell

Splinter Cell

#4
This game had so much potential its unbelieveable. if it only had another few months in development think of what it could be like. Skirmish anyone?

Xenomrph

Quote from: Splinter Cell on Oct 18, 2008, 05:57:55 PM
This game had so much potential its unbelieveable. if it only had another few months in development think of what it could be like. Skirmish anyone?
Seconding this.

I enjoy the game, but it's really flawed and could have been a LOT better. That said, playing as the Aliens is still a blast. ;D

TITANOSAUR

the Aliens in my own opinion, is the only campain that has great replay quality cuz you can make the hive diffrent everytime.

PREDATOR1125

Predator is my favorite species but aliens are very fun too

ElderPredator

Quote from: Private Hudson on Sep 25, 2008, 03:53:40 AM
Yes, aliens are the best to play as, I do believe there is an exploit within the game which allows you to add more population points for your hive/army.
How?

Nobody

Nobody

#9
Using the Queen's upgrades. Make Facehuggers spawn 2 chestbursters and eggs spawn up to 20 facehuggers. Eventually you might get a glitch and get more aliens than you should have

predatorfandrc90

You can download all kinds of mods for the com version,There was one awhile back i saw that let you play a the k series aliens(diffrent skin)and another that let you raise the pop count on predators but this is only on the com version.Maybe with a modded xbox but im not sure.

Nobody

Nobody

#11
Quote from: predatorfandrc90 on Sep 06, 2009, 05:57:28 PM
You can download all kinds of mods for the com version,There was one awhile back i saw that let you play a the k series aliens(diffrent skin)and another that let you raise the pop count on predators but this is only on the com version.Maybe with a modded xbox but im not sure.

Com =Computer?

It wasn't released for the computer.


Unless you mean an illegal rom

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Private Hudson on Sep 25, 2008, 03:53:40 AM
Yes, aliens are the best to play as, I do believe there is an exploit within the game which allows you to add more population points for your hive/army.

On a few levels you need to max out your population than free any captured Xenos. There you go more than 45.

predatorfandrc90

Quote from: Nobody on Sep 08, 2009, 05:10:05 PM
Quote from: predatorfandrc90 on Sep 06, 2009, 05:57:28 PM
You can download all kinds of mods for the com version,There was one awhile back i saw that let you play a the k series aliens(diffrent skin)and another that let you raise the pop count on predators but this is only on the com version.Maybe with a modded xbox but im not sure.

Com =Computer?

It wasn't released for the computer.


Unless you mean an illegal rom
Oh sorry i didnt mean to put com.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed
Contact: General Queries | Submit News