A really cool Alien moment - SPOILER

Started by JDubG, Jan 02, 2008, 08:12:24 AM

Author
A really cool Alien moment - SPOILER (Read 4,604 times)

JDubG

JDubG

I loved the part when Chet was slit by Wolf on the stomach, and the Alien moved in front of the Predalien. Thats was really great!

Spectre

Quote from: JDubG on Jan 02, 2008, 08:12:24 AM
I loved the part when Chet was slit by Wolf on the stomach, and the Alien moved in front of the Predalien. Thats was really great!

Im guessing you really liked this film... from your other threads...

The Chibi Kiriyama

I thought it made the Predalien look weak. It added to the warrior caste's purpose, but I don't see how the pain from a blade slash tops taking a shiatload of bullets to the chest.

That Yellow Alien

Ya, that was weird how the Predalien backed off from that, but takes all that damage at the end.

JDubG

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Jan 02, 2008, 08:19:37 AM
I thought it made the Predalien look weak. It added to the warrior caste's purpose, but I don't see how the pain from a blade slash tops taking a shiatload of bullets to the chest.

Well... I think they all wanted a piece of Wolf. And the slice messed Chet up! She slowly backed away...

Spectre

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Jan 02, 2008, 08:19:37 AM

Maybe Wolfs blades were plasma forged or something and hurt alot :'( ;D

$cHm0cK

$cHm0cK

I like that Scene!

Chet didnt expect this Attack from Wolf and was surprised! And ... she was the queen, the main Alien in the breed so .. to not throw her self in a dangerously situation, she went back and let her guards attack wolf.

greetz

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Quote from: JDubG on Jan 02, 2008, 08:12:24 AM

The scene was great,but my opinion is :
Chet is a coward.  :D
She didn't continue to fight with Wolf,she called for help.
But anyways the scene was great.  ;)

gameoverman

Yeah well Chet saved their asses a few times.

Anyway, alien scenes I liked were:

-the facehugger attacks (the one where it struggles with the hobo was good and reminded of Aliens)
-aliens crawling on ceilings/walls
-headbite of construction worker
-the alien warrior's sneak attack on Wolf (aliens are best when they are sneaky)

And I pretty much liked all Chet's scenes - though Chet did tend to dominate too much. 

XenoVC

I Loved the scene with the Hobos in the Sewer

The "See,no Monster" part

That One ALien that kept on moving even after Ricky shot it bunch of times from the Helicopter

ashion

Admittedly i loved how the aliens at times proved to be absolute bastards to kill.

I wasn't bother by Chet backing up after she came close to being gutted. Case of she's the potencial queen. Dying before she gets to be said queen is not an option as far as she is concerned, thus lefts her 'minons' deal with Wolf.

Alienseseses

Chet realized that another slice could be fatak\l.

Porkus Maximus

I can't believe the bullshit people are coming up with to excuse that scene.  It was the worst example of script immunity breaking internal movie logic and shattering suspension of disbelief.

Maxx Darkness

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Jan 02, 2008, 03:25:31 PM
I can't believe the bullshit people are coming up with to excuse that scene.  It was the worst example of script immunity breaking internal movie logic and shattering suspension of disbelief.

cry more? :'(

Bad Replicant

Quote from: ashion on Jan 02, 2008, 11:47:23 AM
Admittedly i loved how the aliens at times proved to be absolute bastards to kill.

...When?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed