Predalien Queen

Started by Zeta Reticuli, Jan 01, 2008, 02:31:08 PM

Author
Predalien Queen (Read 28,196 times)

RidgeTop

Quote from: $cHm0cK on Jan 01, 2008, 11:38:10 PM
Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Jan 01, 2008, 08:15:11 PM

If you read the rest of the thread, you'd know that it isn't.

Lol .. what you actually wanna tell me? You all can throw your thoughts here and discuss about it .. but it does not change the FACT that Chet is a queen! Hell ... the Directors of this Movie know a little bit more than you  ::) .. because you know what? They MADE this Film, its their idea!

God .. this is so funny .. there are really some people who think they know it better what Chet actually is ... yes .. Chet, the Creation of The Strause Brothers ...  ::)

-.-

greetz

Actually it's a creation from ADI.

Chocolate man!

To be fair, it doesn't really matter what the Strause's intentions were, unless it is comfimred in the movie that he is a queen or not, or it is published in an official, canon, book or game, we will never know for certain.  A good example of this is Bishop 2, the director of Alien 3 intended it to be a human, but Paul WS Anderson decided that he wanted the human Bishop to be in 2004, so that's the offical story.

Commander Aun

Quote from: Chocolate man! on Jan 01, 2008, 11:55:04 PM
To be fair, it doesn't really matter what the Strause's intentions were, unless it is comfimred in the movie that he is a queen or not, or it is published in an official, canon, book or game, we will never know for certain.  A good example of this is Bishop 2, the director of Alien 3 intended it to be a human, but Paul WS Anderson decided that he wanted the human Bishop to be in 2004, so that's the offical story.

Chet is a young queen, and its final. Its has already been stated by the strause brothers. End of story. Dont argue with Khan, or you will get the mandibles ;)

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: Khan on Jan 02, 2008, 12:02:44 AM

Chet is a young queen, and its final. Its has already been stated by the strause brothers. End of story. Dont argue with Khan, or you will get the mandibles ;)

Greg has stated that the Predalien gets its reproductive method from Predator DNA, its also under the production notes on the official site,  Collin stated that its a young queen,  but those are just theories they made up, not one of those things is set in stone just cause the directors said it, more people work on these movies than the directors,  the only reason that the Predalien can do that is because it was in the script, thats it.  The directors also stated they wanted to have it vague so the audience could interpret it in different ways. 

I disagree with the decision for a new reproduction method, but Im not in charge of the franchise so oh well.

Commander Aun

Quote from: AdamJZ on Jan 02, 2008, 12:22:18 AM

Greg has stated that the Predalien gets its reproductive method from Predator DNA, its also under the production notes on the official site,  Collin stated that its a young queen,  but those are just theories they made up, not one of those things is set in stone just cause the directors said it, more people work on these movies than the directors,  the only reason that the Predalien can do that is because it was in the script, thats it.

Aha, works for me ;)

ScarPredator16

Quotebut Paul WS Anderson decided that he wanted the human Bishop to be in 2004, so that's the offical story

Why can't both be human?

Commander Aun

Quote from: ScarPredator16 on Jan 02, 2008, 12:25:25 AM
Quotebut Paul WS Anderson decided that he wanted the human Bishop to be in 2004, so that's the offical story

Why can't both be human?

Yeah, Ive seen the point with the brohaha about the plot hole being that Bishop cant be two places in different times. Solution: Simple, there different people.

TheAncientEnemy

I'm with the group that wished it was just a queen.

I wonder if Tremors fans have this much discussion over the nonsense that happened to that franchise as well.

Chocolate man!

the guy who played Bishop stated that Bishop 2 was human, and look how that turned out.
And I'm not going to get into an argument about Bishop 2 being an android, he was a human, otherwise, it would completely f*** up AVp, and like it or not, AVP is canon.

And WTF?  Bishop 2 and Charles Bishop Weyland can't both be human, unless Bishop 2 is a clone........

darkfaerytales

really not to offense to anyone but have you noticed the ammount of bullshit here and there in this thread...

no really

for me are all just bullshit...

do you really want continue to argue about a random born fact like that new fuc**d up sh**ty  rep. method?

all that it's said to us were only just bulls**t , the truth is that neither the minds behind this( the directors , fox , salerno or whom are...) new stuff have a clue of what it is...
...and that's is done, now it exist without no needs...this is the only tangible fact

respect to all and no offense to anyone... but...

Chocolate man!

Quote from: darkfaerytales on Jan 02, 2008, 12:41:09 AM
really not to offense to anyone but have you noticed the ammount of bullshit here and there in this thread...

no really

for me are all just bullshit...

do you really want continue to argue about a random born fact like that new fuc**d up sh**ty  rep. method?

all that it's said to us were only just bulls**t , the truth is that neither the minds behind this( the directors , fox , salerno or whom are...) new stuff have a clue of what it is...
...and that's is done, now it exist without no needs...this is the only tangible fact

respect to all and no offense to anyone... but...

Hooray!  I am right! BTW- I do like the new RP method, and I like to think that it's a queen, I've just been stating that technitly it could be anything.

FACEBOX

Quote from: SiL on Jan 01, 2008, 09:54:54 PM
What makes you think they have higher levels?

What makes you think they even have testosterone?

I can see where this is going, and that is why I always use the letters "IMO" just not to start any arguments.
No one can tell me that my opinion is wrong...so..... let's leave it at that.

As for the higher levels in Predators. I'm no Predator expert, so I was just assuming that Predators had higher levels of hormones because of their aggressive masculine nature. Even if they are females, one has to agree with me that they look very masculine.
Furthermore, I remember that they (humans in PREDATOR2) tracked the Predator while it was using it's cloak via motion sensors and I believe it was its pheromone trail. I could be wrong, again, I'm no Predator expert.
However, that was my interpretation of Predator2, and that lead to the KING-Alien idea.
Again, I'm not claiming that is what the Predalien was. But it makes sense to me, so that's what I'm rolling with.

IMO it makes a lot more sense than it being some sort of Hybrid Predalien Prepubescent Queen.
I think THAT doesn't make any sense what so ever.

Highland

I think the fact that its a regular hugger that implants scar, and the whole molting thing is what makes it too hard to believe for me.

The King alien idea is ok, but then that would mean there were only king aliens when a certain creature was around.

I suppose aliens have never been masters of their own race though.

Spectre

Quote from: highlandpred on Jan 02, 2008, 01:50:36 AM
I think the fact that its a regular hugger that implants scar, and the whole molting thing is what makes it too hard to believe for me.

The King alien idea is ok, but then that would mean there were only king aliens when a certain creature was around.

I thought it was molting into a Queen it was originally a reg PA then starting morphing just what I thought

Highland

Quote from: Dragon-Pred on Jan 02, 2008, 01:58:38 AM
Quote from: highlandpred on Jan 02, 2008, 01:50:36 AM

I thought it was molting into a Queen it was originally a reg PA then starting morphing just what I thought

Yeah but why the molting? It should have been one or the other.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed