MTV Announcment

Started by Danger Close, Apr 22, 2007, 03:52:55 PM

Author
MTV Announcment (Read 2,978 times)

Danger Close

Danger Close

Some guy on IMDb just posted that the Bros. just announced that the AVP 2 Teaser will be attached to The new Harry Potter movie. I have 2 problems with that.
1 Harry Potter is a PG-13 movie... this either makes me scared or skeptical?
2 Harry Potter comes out on like July 13, I think, Die Hard is realeased on June 4. That means we would have to wait another 5 weeks.
Anyway, this guy saw it on MTV, so unless anyone else saw it... take this news for what it is... Unconfirmed.

Don Dorris

Don Dorris

Does the film attached to a PG-13 film have to be PG-13 orientated itself in the US? I'm sure here in the UK then as long as the trailer has no swearing/violence etc then it's cool. So it could be a PG-13 trailer, but still an R rated film.

Danger Close

Danger Close

Your right, I was just thinking about the target audience.

Darkness

Darkness

WTF? Harry Potter? They'd be better off going with Die Hard.

Danger Close

Danger Close

I agree with you darkness for 2 reasons, Die hard is more suited for AVP2 and it's sooner.

Don Dorris

Don Dorris

Harry Potter's WB isn't it? Die Hard 4 is Fox... Surely, that the trailer being with HP can't be right...

Aliendrone

Aliendrone

:o

come on, its is die hard 4.

A rated R film does not get promo in front of a pg or pg13 film.

not a chance

Darkness

Darkness

Is there anything on the MTV site about this?

Colin_Strause

Colin_Strause

It's total BS.

We have no information when the trailer is coming out yet, and if we did you all would be the first to hear.

Keyes

Keyes

Cheers Colin. I mean seriously Harry Potter?? Once again.... Harry POTTER....

;D

SuicideDoors

SuicideDoors

Some of you are pretty f**king stupid to have even thought it was true... C'mon...

QuoteWe have no information when the trailer is coming out yet, and if we did you all would be the first to hear.

Is the trailer actually done? Are you just awaiting the right time to release it or what?

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: SuicideDoors on Apr 22, 2007, 04:55:57 PM
Some of you are pretty f**king stupid to have even thought it was true... C'mon...

QuoteWe have no information when the trailer is coming out yet, and if we did you all would be the first to hear.

Is the trailer actually done? Are you just awaiting the right time to release it or what?
Colin, when can we expect some new pictures from the movie, i dont need to have the exact time, but when will this whole marketing thing really start, with pictures and etc. ?

Aliendrone

Aliendrone

Quote from: Colin_Strause on Apr 22, 2007, 04:35:30 PM
It's total BS.

We have no information when the trailer is coming out yet, and if we did you all would be the first to hear.

haha,

your post on imdb was funny in my book.

i knew that was not the case.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Apr 22, 2007, 05:02:31 PM

Colin, when can we expect some new pictures from the movie, i dont need to have the exact time, but when will this whole marketing thing really start, with pictures and etc. ?

Summer time so I'm thinking May onwards.

Darkness

Darkness

I'm with Izzet. I didn't believe this story for a second.  :P

I think the directors know as much as we do. Ultimately, it's Fox Marketing who make the trailer and they decide when it goes out.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed