New AvP2 Pictures In ADI Book

Started by Darkness, Apr 21, 2007, 09:11:03 PM

Author
New AvP2 Pictures In ADI Book (Read 46,145 times)

ILovJesus

ILovJesus

ALIENS VS PREDATOR: AVP2 is guna be a fckin great movie. The alien looks damn fckin sweet. Man da bros r awesum!!! They r true aliens n pred fans i can tell u dat. Paul is a sad bitch, he makes avp2 a PG 13 HELLO fanchises none of aliens n predators hav been PG be4. Paul is not even a true aliens n pred fan, i mean WTF TEENAGE PREDS SEEM SO BIG, BIGGERR THAN DA 1s IN PRED 1 n 2. Plus remember da part wen da little cute buster got outa da french girl, it was bleedin. Wen dat italian ass had a buster came outa him, they was no blood. Dat was jus sad man Paul pls GTFO of da avp sequels. If he comes bck 4 avp3, i m guna faint. It seems he wants to mess da aliens n preds legacy up....

ILovJesus

ILovJesus

Man d alien looks like da 1 in alien4 mixed wit da 1 in aliens.... Da pred looks like both in predator1 n 2.

Dzuksi

Dzuksi

On that new pic there was an alien. And that is chestburster-right? I looked that new pic for a some time, and i noticed - That chestburster is not come out from human (he doesnt look like one from A1,A2,A3,A4 and AVP) neither from predator(there is no that predator mouths look). Do you think that this one came out from some animal? Does this represents that option whit Facehugger attacking dog, cow or some other animal is posible. I hope that we will see runners one more time. Still it looks GREAT!!

bronconose

bronconose

=p I said that myself a couple of comments above.  That Alien could be runner or something else from another creature, though ihopr it has those holes and stuff to denote age if it is a runner, and there are young runners too, cause the orignal design with the smoothlike top was better.    :P   have my dog and bull alien ight here, hope there are bull aliens and maybe praetorian(s) =p

pepi

pepi

great pictures

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

OMG U GUYS! what is that between the original p1 phot and the p2 head phot? could it be avp2?

ILovJesus

ILovJesus

DANG sum of u guys r not a true alien fan....like me. I know, i KNOW 4 SURE dis alien at da top came from a human. U GUYS WANA BET??!! NP BIATCHES!!!

bronconose

bronconose

Allright lets bet biatch   ::)  

bronconose

bronconose

I was just watching AVP again and I have a theory   :P   Alot of people have asked why no other aliens survived and only the queen did(only one that fought pred) Maybe some other aliens did survive and thats how the aliens appear at the town where this is set in.  After all the Strause Brothers did say they would expand on the AvP storyline, derive from it, or something like that, cant remember   ::)    I would like to see Grid Alien fight again   :P   Maybe kill a couple humans, or 20   ;D   then fight a good tough match against the pred but of course get beat   :(   I wanna see Runners, or at least one   :P  

ILovJesus

ILovJesus

dude, dun't be a dumbfck. How can avp aliens look like da 1 in avp2. From blck to brown. What r u kiddin me? humans hav a chosen alien form...lmfao nope its in a new settin n its in colorado. U expect aliens to travel like so far is it? Sad alien fan. U gota be a pro alien fan man cmon THINk....like me.....   8)  

bronconose

bronconose

lol ur right dont no what got over me   :P  just wnna see grid again   :P     ::)     ;D  

Newsfop

Newsfop

The alien has a mouth and the predator has dreadlocks. That's good enough for me. I'm fine with that!    :D   I hope it will keep my mind occupied for at least 90 minutes so I can forget about real life for a while. That's why I go to this stuff.

aki

aki

;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  :D ROCK ON BRO!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed