avp2 trailer 20th May

Started by beeko, Apr 20, 2007, 05:04:47 AM

Author
avp2 trailer 20th May (Read 3,958 times)

beeko

beeko

we should at least get a teaser trailer when they have the fangoria convention around 18th may
only a month to go, what do u think ??

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

Good a guess as any!

Skynetdyne

Skynetdyne

its not aguess. it was posted a while ago.

gameoverman

gameoverman

That's still over 6 months till the release of the movie!  Although, it could happen.

War Wager

War Wager

HALLILUA! (don't know if thats how you spell it) I can't wait! I want to at least see the what the Predalien looks like!

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

Quote from: >>PredAlien Warrior<< on Apr 20, 2007, 02:22:31 PM
HALLILUA! (don't know if thats how you spell it) I can't wait! I want to at least see the what the Predalien looks like!

I don't think they'll be giving that one away before the movie...but hey, this is Fox, so you'll never know what new and excitingly dumb ideas Fox will lift out of their sleeves...?

maybe there will be a glimpse on the traileryou can slow down to see its shape and form, but i don't think they will, no... LOL

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

maybe we can´t see the predalien, but maybe we can hear it, remember at the end of avp1? the predalien chestbruster made a sound witch was a mix between alien and predator sounds, it would be cool to put that sound at the end of the trailer when "AVP: survival of the fittest (ot what ever)" title apears

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

Quote from: slipknotpredator on Apr 20, 2007, 02:33:30 PM
maybe we can´t see the predalien, but maybe we can hear it, remember at the end of avp1? the predalien chestbruster made a sound witch was a mix between alien and predator sounds, it would be cool to put that sound at the end of the trailer when "AVP: survival of the fittest (ot what ever)" title apears

Maybe...who knows...?

I sure hope the trailer will be a trailer, not a teaser... I hate those... they don't show anything at all... Remember the AVP one...? Utter crap...!

So, I hope they save us the trouble and deliver a 5 minute trailer to sink our teeth in...!

Sorry...a bit hungry here... LOL

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

I dont wanna see much... They made that mistake with the trailers for the last movie. They showed us too much... In my opinion.

Danger Close

Danger Close

I bet at the Fangoria convention we will get just a teaser, no real shot of either creature, just somthing to say AVP 2 is comming... Christmas 07.

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

Quote from: Skynetdyne on Apr 20, 2007, 05:58:06 AM
its not aguess. it was posted a while ago.

thanks for the tip eye-ball...

Trioxide

Trioxide

Quote from: Mikey on Apr 20, 2007, 06:54:19 PM
I dont wanna see much... They made that mistake with the trailers for the last movie. They showed us too much... In my opinion.

Best example is Spider-Man 3. I mean, even in the very first teaser they showed VENOM!  :o

>:(

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

They never showed Venom in the teaser.

They merely showed the Venom symbiote.

I'd be happy if the teaser was something just like AVP's teaser, don't give anything away about the movie, but let us see some shots of the creatures.

Trioxide

Trioxide

Quote from: CELTICPRED on Apr 21, 2007, 04:07:45 AM

I'd be happy if the teaser was something just like AVP's teaser, don't give anything away about the movie, but let us see some shots of the creatures.

:-\

Vader the White

Vader the White

Quote from: Fawdrey on Apr 20, 2007, 06:58:32 PM
I bet at the Fangoria convention we will get just a teaser, no real shot of either creature, just somthing to say AVP 2 is comming... Christmas 07.
That's exacally what my own trailer looks like.

Quote from: Trioxide on Apr 23, 2007, 01:30:14 PM
Quote from: CELTICPRED on Apr 21, 2007, 04:07:45 AM

:-\
What's so confusing? They didn't show Venom.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed