Has any one seen the movie twice?

Started by Skynetdyne, Dec 30, 2007, 06:38:14 AM

Author
Has any one seen the movie twice? (Read 8,999 times)

Skynetdyne

I saw Jurassic Park 8 times Terminator 3 5 times and Transformers a wopping 7 times

gases

gases

Quote from: Xhan on Dec 30, 2007, 07:10:47 AM
Quote from: REYALS REIGN on Dec 30, 2007, 06:50:09 AM
Quote from: Dino21AvP on Dec 30, 2007, 06:41:50 AM
Yep, seen it for free, 4 times!
Well, if you dont pay, then thats more money they cant use to make a third (if they will).

That's an astoundingly naive attitude.

Well its true. Imagine if everyone was like you  :o :o

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I seen the film twice so far at Sony theater. It was better the 2nd time, I was about to see it again today but I went to Best Buy to pick some blue ray dvds instead and had some pizza hunt :P

Half-knife

I've seen it twice and will at least two more times with different people.

Porkus Maximus

Quote from: Skynetdyne on Dec 30, 2007, 07:24:10 AM
I saw Jurassic Park 8 times Terminator 3 5 times and Transformers a wopping 7 times

There is absolutely nothing to be proud of about that.

Biz

Biz

I have seen it twice. I liked it the first time and LOVED it the second time. I was too anxious and excited the first time. During my second viewing I was able to just sit back and notice things I missed.

I am really itchin' for the DVD (or if fox signs onto HD DVD).

pred_alien

only seen one movie  more than once in theaters...back when i was 4 or 5 i saw Mulan 11 times...ill probably see AVP-R again with a couple of my friends

Chocolate man!

I want to see it a 2nd time, but because I'm under 15 I need an adult with me, and my Dad won't see it with me again.  (He liked it, he just doesn't really like watching movies more than once unless it's been a long time.)

pred_alien

Quote from: Chocolate man! on Jan 03, 2008, 02:22:29 AM
I want to see it a 2nd time, but because I'm under 15 I need an adult with me, and my Dad won't see it with me again.  (He liked it, he just doesn't really like watching movies more than once unless it's been a long time.)
see my dad thought it was worth watching once but watching it again is not on his to do list...so i gotta go with my friends...

Eidotemit

I hated it the first time, the second time (where I went cause I had nothing better to do and my friends wanted to see it) I liked it a lot better.

gameoverman

I've seen it twice, might go see it once more.  Mainly because I have a gift card and there is nothing else coming out that I want to see.

Besides, it might be a very, very long time until we get to see aliens and predators on the big screen again (maybe even never).

For the record, I saw the original Star Wars (the 1997 release) 7 times and I saw Alien Resurrection 7 times.

JDubG

JDubG

Quote from: Skynetdyne on Dec 30, 2007, 07:24:10 AM

Damn...

jimmylace

nope. just the once, and that was MORE than enough. Shame they didnt cut out an extra 60 minutes....

killzonewith bladesandteet

seen it twice and going to see it at least once more

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Seen it twice, I was going to see it again with my sister but she just wrote me an email today, this is what it said.

"I SAW AVP2
IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!"

Yep my sister is 28 a nurse and a fan of Aliens and Predators lol.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed