- AVP3 - Should it happen ??

Started by dDave, Dec 29, 2007, 05:39:45 PM

In your opinion, should there be a third movie???

Yes, absolutely
Yeah, could be cool
I dont know
No, maybe no good idea
Absolutely NO
Author
- AVP3 - Should it happen ?? (Read 61,601 times)

dDave

dDave

Because their are thousands of different opinions about the second, but also discussions about a possible third one... heres a simple but also maybe difficult qusestion for you  ;)

In your opinion, should there be a third movie???

darcevil

darcevil

I haven't seen avpr yet, but judging from the reactions and spoilers...I don't think it's gunna happen.

Maybe the series is dried up, maybe people are tired of hearing it, maybe all the opinions I'm hearing are only from the biased fan boys/girls.

Should there be?Yes. Will there be? I doubt it.

Spidey3121

Spidey3121

They would need to treat the 3rd film more like an Alien film. I didn't mind AvP-R but it was nothing like the Alien films what-so-ever. The 3rd film needs to take the series to the desolate reaches of space + really set up a good Sci-Fi atmosphere.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Yes, it should happen I want Space Marines vs Aliens vs Predator DONE RIGHT!!

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Quote from: darcevil on Dec 29, 2007, 05:59:26 PM
I haven't seen avpr yet, but judging from the reactions and spoilers...I don't think it's gunna happen.

Maybe the series is dried up, maybe people are tired of hearing it, maybe all the opinions I'm hearing are only from the biased fan boys/girls.

Should there be?Yes. Will there be? I doubt it.

The series ISN'T DRIED UP,and i am most of sure that the people are not tired of hearing it at all,and about that biased fan boys/girls....screw them...yestarday i saw AvP R in the cinema and after i watched it,i didn't think it was so good like Predator or Predator 2,but today,one day after the cinema i think that AvP R was the best one from the series.
I am litte concerned that there will be AvP 3,but i say YES,there should be AvP 3 !
And i say the fight continues on Earth,not in space.And i don't even care what everyone else thinks.AvP 3 will be ! And it will be maked soon...more soon than you think ;)

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Space Marines is a must!

BUGZ

BUGZ

I voted NO!!! Make seperate movies!! These avp films are just not good enough! Its a joke!!
The comics are far better than both movies put together! Leave them as comics!

Bri >:(

megachu17

megachu17

haha, they should mak alien5 and pred3 and release them at the same time and hav the box office compition be "avp3"(then mak avp3 later)

nukem11

nukem11

I dont see why James Cameron wouldnt write a script for a film out in space he doesnt have to direct it but atleast we would be getting a decent story and he could help out finding a good director.

Ok7

Ok7

Yes, absolutely!!!
AvPR better, than AvP.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Yes it should. This time off of Earth though, and not present day.

S4MSUNG

S4MSUNG

No. :)

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Yes, absolutely!
I love Aliens and Predators! ;D

SuicideDoors

SuicideDoors

God no.

Darkness

Darkness

I voted No too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed