- AVP3 - Should it happen ??

Started by dDave, Dec 29, 2007, 05:39:45 PM

In your opinion, should there be a third movie???

Yes, absolutely
Yeah, could be cool
I dont know
No, maybe no good idea
Absolutely NO
Author
- AVP3 - Should it happen ?? (Read 61,743 times)

Craig

Craig

I don't know... depends who works on it, writes it etc

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: Dusk on Dec 31, 2007, 09:10:24 AM
An AvP3 should only happen if whoever at Fox fixated on an earth setting and has the idiotic idea of an Predalien being able to use Pred technology, gets fired. That and free creative control for the director.

That would be Tom Rothman and John Davis. 

Fury_616

Fury_616

Should AVP3 happen?  HELL YES!  I finally saw AVP2 yesterday and I thought it was great in spite of taking place in Hickville USA.

AVP3 should take place in space, between Alien 3 and Alien Resurrection, and it should involve the downfall of Weyland-Yutani that was hinted at in Resurrection.  Since the first two AVP films had the formation of Weyland-Yutani as a sub-plot, showing Weyland-Yutani getting what's coming to it by the Predators in AVP3 would be a great way to cap off the series and make it more complementary to the Alien series.

gases

gases

LOL HICKSVILLE US
damn you are so right it burns

AVP3 but not too soon. Big budget only.. only. No short changing.

I just thought about this. They may have to choose the bro's again if they don't make enough from this. They would have a low budget similar to this or maybe a little bit more and not many directors would sign on with such a low budget to make these creatures look good. I don't know. I just hope it's given a reasonable budget instead of under 40 mil... zz..

chubbs3

chubbs3

The comics sucked! The movies are way better. >:(

severen76

severen76

Quote from: chubbs3 on Jan 07, 2008, 10:43:41 PM

LOL good one

Sgt.Torque Reikan

no more shane! no more shane! PLEASE NO MORE SHANE!

The Chibi Kiriyama

Quote from: chubbs3 on Jan 07, 2008, 10:43:41 PM

Alright, then. Give me some reasons why.

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Quote from: SuicideDoors on Dec 29, 2007, 08:53:45 PM
God no.

I understand that you guys say no. For some reason they cant seem to get it right. But if we knew for sure that they were going to get it right then heck, i say absolutely. I would like one more chance at seeing these guys on the big screen. But if they screw it up, then from then on, my vote would be no.

Pred-Xeno

Pred-Xeno

No, not a good idea I could be wrong but for now no. They screwed up twice, don't burn my heart even more.

Horhey

Horhey

I'd rather have nothing than another shit film. Get it right or dont touch it again. They know what they have to do to get it right. 

Ccoletta86

Ccoletta86

[/quote]

no, the comics were good, the AVP movies suck

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Many of the comics were of low quality. It was mainly the earliest, original ones, which could have been adapted.

Quote from: bloodjigsaw on Jan 07, 2008, 11:53:16 PM
no more shane! no more shane! PLEASE NO MORE SHANE!

Just so long as the replacement is not even more inept. You know it could happen.

Commander Aun

Commander Aun

Quote from: Fury_616 on Dec 31, 2007, 01:10:18 PM
Should AVP3 happen?  HELL YES!  I finally saw AVP2 yesterday and I thought it was great in spite of taking place in Hickville USA.

AVP3 should take place in space, between Alien 3 and Alien Resurrection, and it should involve the downfall of Weyland-Yutani that was hinted at in Resurrection.  Since the first two AVP films had the formation of Weyland-Yutani as a sub-plot, showing Weyland-Yutani getting what's coming to it by the Predators in AVP3 would be a great way to cap off the series and make it more complementary to the Alien series.

Yeah, that was cool about the films, with the subplot and all.

predalien213

predalien213

Yes but they should put a lot of effort in it. I would want it in an alien enviroment with marines and predators(more than 1).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed