What Director Do You Want For AvP3?

Started by wolfboy22, Dec 29, 2007, 04:17:03 AM

Author
What Director Do You Want For AvP3? (Read 140,256 times)

wolfboy22

the person that I think would do a good job of direction this movie would have to be Zack Snyder you know the one that directed the hit movie "300". I think he would be good for this movie because everybody thought "300" was going to be a bad movie but it turned out to the one of the best movies of 2007, so it would be good to see what he would come up with but I wouldnt want that whole slow motion thing or the blood he did for "300" to be in it though.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

^^ I think he will do a good job on a AVP movie, he did the dawn of the dead remake and it was good. What about Alex Proyas who directed The Crow, Dark City and I, Robot!

Veteran Warrior

I agree, he could do a good job, just no slow-mo shots. We got some of that in AVP.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Zack Snyder, Alex Proyas and Guillermo del Toro who can do a good AVP movie beside Ridley Scott or James Cameron. I woun't mind Colin Strause returns if Shane Salerno or Dan O'Bannon dons't return.

Plokoon111

Return the brothers Strause, if not bring in Ridley or james, if not bring in Zack Snyder.

Veteran Warrior

I beleive the brothers Strause can do better, this was their first movie, now that they know their mistakes, they can make a better one, I think they did a good job

pred_alien

Quote from: Plokoon111 on Dec 29, 2007, 04:30:24 AM
Return the brothers Strause, if not bring in Ridley or james, if not bring in Zack Snyder.
i dont think Zack Snyder is available in the near future...i believe he's directing 'The Watchmen', 'The Illustrated Man', and possibly Army of the Dead (a sequel to Dawn of the Dead)

Commander Aun

Quote from: Veteran Warrior on Dec 29, 2007, 04:21:34 AM
I agree, he could do a good job, just no slow-mo shots. We got some of that in AVP.

And that didnt work out too well now did it? I would agree with ratchetcommand, and of those directors could direct an AVP movie. As for the Strause Brothers, I am reserving judgement until I see the film in its entirety for myself.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Alex Proyas did I, Robot and Dark City, i think may do a great AVP if he keeps the story rigth like he did with The Crow.

CELTICPRED

Del Toro would give the Aliens tentacles. No thanks.

gases

gases

Quote from: Veteran Warrior on Dec 29, 2007, 04:33:00 AM
I beleive the brothers Strause can do better, this was their first movie, now that they know their mistakes, they can make a better one, I think they did a good job

Yeah people are assholes. How can they get something perfect on their first movie. If partnered with a guy with the experience it would be awesome, because I believe the brothers actually have a vision for aliens and predators with an AVP3, instead of someguy who is just directing what someone else wrote.

Xenomorphine

Interesting initial choice.

Plokoon111

The fact that they care, and actually directed avpr good, and had the feeling of the old films tells me that they don't want to f**k up the aliens on purpose, they want a good movie, and they want it to be a hit.

Trioxide

Quote from: Plokoon111 on Dec 29, 2007, 04:52:09 AM

they don't want to f**k up the aliens on purpose, they want a good movie, and they want it to be a hit.

they did, not a good movie, it won't be   

LukaKovach

If not the obvious James Cameron or Ridley Scott, I vote for Danny Boyle.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed