What Director Do You Want For AvP3?

Started by wolfboy22, Dec 29, 2007, 04:17:03 AM

Author
What Director Do You Want For AvP3? (Read 140,600 times)

gases

gases

Quote from: Plokoon111 on Dec 29, 2007, 04:52:09 AM
The fact that they care, and actually directed avpr good, and had the feeling of the old films tells me that they don't want to f**k up the aliens on purpose, they want a good movie, and they want it to be a hit.

Yes, i got the feeling with the number of planned and used homages that they are really psyched to do the movie and give a shit about the franchises. Colin does post here of course which is amazing  :o.

It would be awesome if he took some stuff from this forum for an AVP3 if he was directing with his brother. My preference would be bro's and someone experienced to help with pacing, characters.

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: wolfboy22 on Dec 29, 2007, 04:17:03 AM
the person that I think would do a good job of direction this movie would have to be Zack Snyder you know the one that directed the hit movie "300". I think he would be good for this movie because everybody thought "300" was going to be a bad movie but it turned out to the one of the best movies of 2007, so it would be good to see what he would come up with but I wouldnt want that whole slow motion thing or the blood he did for "300" to be in it though.

He'd be great.

wolfboy22

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Dec 29, 2007, 05:03:57 AM
Quote from: wolfboy22 on Dec 29, 2007, 04:17:03 AM
the person that I think would do a good job of direction this movie would have to be Zack Snyder you know the one that directed the hit movie "300". I think he would be good for this movie because everybody thought "300" was going to be a bad movie but it turned out to the one of the best movies of 2007, so it would be good to see what he would come up with but I wouldnt want that whole slow motion thing or the blood he did for "300" to be in it though.

He'd be great.

hell yea see even I do a better job than Fox lol

Pvt. Hicks

Fox's stupidity just amazes me. Yeah it's easy for me to SAY that, but I am truly amazed at their unintelligent decisions. Awe-struck.

wolfboy22

yea Fox has made a lot of mistakes thats why I should be in charge because I make good decisions like this one lol

RidgeTop

Danny Boyle- Director of 28 Days Later

or

Juan Carlos Fresnadillo- Director of 28 Weeks Later.

they would be my first choices for AVP3,  however I wouldent mind the Strause Bros again, as long as they get rid of Salerno.

stickaround

stickaround

Of course there is always an element of luck in getting the right man for the job but who do you guys think COULD pull off an AvP film and why ??

I think Zak Snyder could as his films have rocked so far. I also like Len Wiseman, i enjoyed the underworld films and thought he did a good job with the action on live free, die hard. Robert rodriguez on sin city and from dusk till dawn form too, how i wish they'd let him make Pred 3 !

Andrew127

Yeah I was thinking Wiseman as well. However it depends on the budget and if he actually likes the franchise. I was also thinking about James McTeigue who did V for Vendetta.

yellow snow predator

paul anderson and the strause brothers unite.

YAY  :o  :o  :o

RidgeTop

you should put a question mark instead of an exclamation point.

Corporal Harrison

i know this wont happen but if there was oneperson i would want to direct AVP 3 it wouldbe James Cameron. I mean if you kew James Cameron was going to direct then u no for sure that the movie is gonna be remarkable.

marrerom

if zack snyder or len wise directed avp 3 i would be so happy my head would explode  :D

LukaKovach

Cameron or I don't want another any more AvP.

Richman678

Zak Snyder would be good.

Len Wiseman would be ok, however I dont like the direction Die Hard 4 went. It wasn't bad, but to me it seemed different. Im sure Indy 4 will be the same way.

Cameron would be a dream, but I know he wouldn't touch it with a mile long stick.

They could let Reny Harlin make the movie he wanted to back when Alien 3 was being developed

predz23

as far as direction goes, the strauses are fine. but the script...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed