Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 861,392 times)

Allan Yelpir

Allan Yelpir

Yep .. HCG!

Except the Pulse Rifle, it's from ICONS (item #462, damn!! :P) A really nice 17th birthday present from my parents.

The Old One

The Old One

I particularly like the ships.  :)

Predboy

Predboy

Got a small collection. With every new release, it grows slowly but surely.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Nice collection Predboy!

All you need is a Lava Predator (my favorite) and your collection will be complete!  ;D

Predboy

Predboy

Oh I definitely considered it at one point, but I don't have the space to go all out on figures. I have to very selective with what I get. I will have to say though my crowning jewel is the queen. Such a sexy mamasita.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Those would look even better infront of a printed moody background, say of a hive or something.

Predboy

Predboy

Yeah, I was always hoping to create something like that, but I never did cuz Im lazy. Maybe one day I'll get off my ass and create an authentic alien hive. Would look so sweet.

dHunter333

dHunter333

I don't think it'll be soon, but I do expect them to eventually release some Alien hive diorama pieces that can connect together.
I'd also some Derelict interior pieces in the same style.
And Sulaco, and LV-426, and the Narcissus, and and and and...
Able to connect then together to make longer corridors and 2 sides to make a hallway sounds so cool, they've never teased anything like this, but this would be my wish! Even if it had to be foam.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Neca confirmed like a month ago that they're doing an Alien corridor diorama piece. Knowing them, it's gonna be delayed and delayed, I don't expect it sooner than 2021, but it's not impossible we see a prototype at Toy Fair.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That'd be pretty awesome! I imagine it'd be ridiculous prices though.  :'(

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

I would imagine that too... Have to get myself mentally ready for the fact that I might not be able to get it.

The Old One

The Old One

Fairly sure cardboard renditions already exist, that you can purchase, I can't remember where though.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Are you thinking of the Extreme Sets Nela level 9 cardboard diorama?

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I have three Hot Toys still sitting in their boxes that I hope to display infront of a printed Lost Predator Ship backdrop one day.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Nice, a noble goal indeed.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed