*Omega* Cybrex's Sketch Book

Started by Cybrex, Dec 28, 2007, 01:02:24 AM

Author
*Omega* Cybrex's Sketch Book (Read 2,361 times)

Cybrex

Cybrex

Hey guys, I stopped drawing over 10 years ago but thanks to my amazing g/f I have returned to school (college) and working on getting back into drawing and improving my skills.  I wanted to post 2 OLD drawings I did when I was in high school  The first is the Queen, and the second one is a Pred which one 1st place in the art contest at my high school.  Keep in mind, these are really old :)  I am planning on doing some new alien/pred alien vs pred drawings but as always, they take me time because I am very anal about my drawings :D

Queen Alien

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=26&pos=0

Predator

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=26&pos=1

Cybrex

Cybrex

Tried using the "Insert Image" but it just came up as blank spaces, so I'm sorry to say, I will have to force you all to click the links.  :P

Space Disc Jockey

Quote from: Cybrex on Dec 29, 2007, 12:04:59 AM
Tried using the "Insert Image" but it just came up as blank spaces, so I'm sorry to say, I will have to force you all to click the links.  :P

No need. I just posted the pics for ya. They are very good. You should finish the Queen.

Cybrex

Cybrex

Thanks Space Disc Jockey, what did you do to post them in here?  I tried using the insert image and it didnt work for me.  Anyways, I think if I decided to finish the queen, i'll just redo it.  Would be easier, and, it will surely look a hell of a lot better.  I have an avp drawing idea in my head, so I'm going to be starting that soon.  Then see what happens after that.

Resurrection

Resurrection

Holy crap.  That Predator drawing is amazing. I really like the addition of the skulls.. and the detail is absolutely.. just WOW.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

That pred drawing... why is he short and neckless?

Cybrex

Cybrex

Quote from: Alienseseses on Jan 01, 2008, 09:42:28 PM
That pred drawing... why is he short and neckless?

Because its over 10 years old :)  I was in high school back then.  That was my doodle I worked on during the classes I hated (which was all but art).  One of my friends made me hand it in for the school art contest and I managed to win first place with it.  lol.  I thought that was pretty funny because it was just for fun, nothing serious.

nexus

nexus

PLEASE DONT EVER STOP DRAWING AGAIN

I WISH I HAD HALF THE TALENT U DO
DO U DO REQUESTS
HEHE I HAVE AN IDEA FOR A PICTURE BUT NO SKILL TO DRAW IT

Cybrex

Cybrex

Quote from: nexus on Jan 03, 2008, 01:17:13 PM
PLEASE DONT EVER STOP DRAWING AGAIN

I WISH I HAD HALF THE TALENT U DO
DO U DO REQUESTS
HEHE I HAVE AN IDEA FOR A PICTURE BUT NO SKILL TO DRAW IT

haha nexus, my g/f says the same thing to me, she's also the person that got me to return to school to continue improving my drawing skills.  Not sure about requests, but if you want, you can tell me what you have in mind and i'll let you know what I can do for you :)

severen76

severen76

:o  i love the pred the details crazy  :)

Cybrex

Cybrex

Quote from: severen76 on Jan 03, 2008, 06:14:13 PM
:o  i love the pred the details crazy  :)

Thanks.  I normally put a lot more detail into my drawings (which is why it always takes so long to finish a drawing).  I have an obsession with trying to make things look realistic, even when I know they don't exist, I think that it makes them more believable even when it doesn't exist.

Reborn

Reborn

Well. I've got a story, right.And uh,yeah. So could you make a drawing of the main charactar please?I'll send you the specifics if you say yes. I just want to visualize him. Keep in mind, this story is probably gonna be on the site in a month or two.So yeah. Just tell me when, and I'll send you the specifics.

Cybrex

Cybrex

Quote from: XenoHunter! on Jan 05, 2008, 03:01:30 PM
Well. I've got a story, right.And uh,yeah. So could you make a drawing of the main charactar please?I'll send you the specifics if you say yes. I just want to visualize him. Keep in mind, this story is probably gonna be on the site in a month or two.So yeah. Just tell me when, and I'll send you the specifics.

Hey Xeno, send me the info and i'll let you know if I can do it for you.  School starts this monday so that might cause a problem.  How soon will you require the picture to be done (time will play a factor in it as well).

Reborn

Reborn

Oh, you have an entire three months and a week to do this job. That'll give you plenty of time. Besides, It can come a little after i'm fiished with the story. Ill send you the specs right now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed