about a certain someone....

Started by Two-Stripes, Dec 26, 2007, 08:34:07 AM

Ricky's fate:

should have been game-over after a tail through the chest!
12 (66.7%)
o.k. with him surviving...
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author
about a certain someone.... (Read 1,445 times)

Two-Stripes

Two-Stripes

#1 problem with AVP-R:
f*uckin' Ricky! >:(
good character, sure.  superhuman Colorado teen? ::)
c'mon!
oh and ii just loved how he staggered around on his own following everyone else after the whole impalement... god sport that Ricky.
the aliens used their tails hardly at all-that could of been the best xeno tail K.O. to date and he walks away from it!

"tis just a flesh wound"
-Ricky

ShadowPred

I really hated that he survived that, especially considering that it was the ginormous Pred-Alien tail, he got lucky, that bastard, only on the damn shoulder.

The Necronoir

It bothered me a bit at first, but then we never really see precisely where he was stabbed. The shot was a side-on, with the bullet-proof vest pushed out in front by the tip of the predaliens tail. Impalement through the shoulder would be enough to lift you off the ground, but not necessarily fatal.

echobbase79

Ricky was cool. I liked him and I'm glad he didn't die.

ShadowPred

I am just grateful that he wasn't a typical annoying pizza boy.

DemonKnight

Quote from: echobbase79 on Dec 26, 2007, 08:39:05 AM
Ricky was cool. I liked him and I'm glad he didn't die.

i was very suprised that he acted so well.  because of his acting i cared for his character.  same with gina holden.  short screen time, but very good performance.  sad and brutal when she died.

Two-Stripes

Quote from: The Necronoir on Dec 26, 2007, 08:38:59 AM
It bothered me a bit at first, but then we never really see precisely where he was stabbed. The shot was a side-on, with the bullet-proof vest pushed out in front by the tip of the predaliens tail. Impalement through the shoulder would be enough to lift you off the ground, but not necessarily fatal.

listen, even if chet missed the kid's hart, that big bulky boney spiked tail would have left:
A. a huge hole
B. a hell of a lot of bleeding resulting from that wound=death
C. plenty of broken and shattered bones making walking away on your own impossible.

i only fractured a rib skiing and it was a bitch getting down the rest of the run.... can't imagine what it would be like to have broken 3 or 4 more in several paces+a collar bone and all....

Space Disc Jockey

The actors did an ok job. It's just the script/dialogue that they had to work with that was disappointing.

ShadowPred

Mostly is was just the tip that got Ricky anyway.

Two-Stripes

Quote from: Space Disc Jockey on Dec 26, 2007, 08:47:03 AM
The actors did an ok job. It's just the script/dialogue that they had to work with that was disappointing.

Ricky was a good character/actor but after that he should have been a dead one is all i'm sayin'

Two-Stripes

Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 26, 2007, 08:48:31 AM
Mostly is was just the tip that got Ricky anyway.
ok, that's possible, sure, but even so as deadly as a little bullet is that tail or "tip of the tail" had to pack a hell of a lot more force=death much more likely.
Ricky just got too lucky for me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed