Possible AVP2 storylines from AVP's ending...

Started by RIJOENPIAL, Apr 15, 2007, 06:42:25 PM

Author
Possible AVP2 storylines from AVP's ending... (Read 14,351 times)

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

Quote from: Darkness on Apr 16, 2007, 10:51:59 AM
Quote) We have seen in Alien3 a facehugger that laid 2 eggs, a queen and a drone to protect it... So why not evolve the concept of thePredalien/Praetorian hybrid,

Because people are already nervous about the predalien concept, nevermind more hybrids.

QuoteYour idea is closer to what we will probably have in AVP2 , but that is not an original idea... We don't need to have yet AGAIN humans being just cannon fodder... Why not a movie with humans being brave, resourceful, agile and fearless...?!

Why just having a Earthbound story with humans being killed, one human being the hero, and the ending being cliché as everything else...?

Because it's the most logical storyline after AvP. There's not a lot you can do. And my version was just an ideal opening to the film. It might not neccesarily crash back onto a town.

QuoteAnd 'my' AVP2 would have humans, only one, enabling us to learn a lot more about the Predators than we know so far...

Because it would make a terrible movie if there was just one human. The audience wouldn't have a clue what was going on.

1 - At least, it would give them something new... Negative or positive reviews would depend on how well done the hybrid would be, how it would move and act, how 'alien-like' it would behave...

2 - I agree... in a smalltown setting, there is nothing original and classic you can do... Aliens fighting with Predator on a familiar type of setting (roof, parking lot, living room, sewers...) will definitely render the Aliens vulgar and animal-like, like an alligator on the sewers (wasn't there a myth in NY that alligators were in the NYC sewers or something ...? LOL

The ship would have to land close to a town, otherwise anyone would stumble upon it... I hope the 'cloaked ship crashlanding or just crashing' thing is abandoned...! It is too ridiculous for words...! And also the humans handling Predator weapons too... Hey, that is Shane Salerno, lads and gents...!

3 - There are lots of ways to do this movie: make it a visual storytelling rather than offend the fans by repeating everything they already know and wasting precious time doing that ... Also, this would be a visual, action movie with insight being reported by Lex and the Predator 'conversation'... he would visually and orally, explaining anything new to the viewer... the Predator would explain that they fought Predaliens before, but never a Praetorian Predalien... They would explain what Praetorians are, but most of the info not needing oral info, would be visually explained, like the flashback thing in AVP but inserted a lot more carefully than AVP's...

Viewers, nowadays, are not dumb people, and the movie only gives discussion points if there are things unexplained or ambiguous... If all the work is done for you, what is the replay value of a movie, apart from the visual spectacle and an OK story... The lasting effect of a movie is when there are things there that are interpretive, ambiguous, not fed to the viewer...

Maybe I am aiming too high, I don't know... but I sure wouldn't like a SEQUEL to repeat everything all over again... It is implied we already know a lot of things, so we should be moving along...

The Predator guarding Lex would speak to her, explain things orally and visually, implying there would be things he didn't know how to say, and you would have a more interpersonal exchange rather than the one-liners so casual in this type of movies...

And any info you and I didn't get... REPLAY time...!!! (That is my mean FOX PR voice there...)

So, Darkness, I disagree with you on that... but I understand your points..That is Fox's view point also, not to risk an assured profit... I think otherwise...

If you want to get the same effect you had while seeing Predator or Aliens for the first time, you need to push the envelope, get creative and groundbreaking... otherwise, 'same old s-h-i-t, man...' Brett, Alien

PS - And, Darkness, the Predalien would be a Praetorian with Predator DNA, instead of a drone with Predator DNA... the term would be 'Predatorian'...  ;)

Trioxide

So nobody likes my "EVIL KITTY"  ? :'(

Dachande

I do >__>

But Darkness is right you cant expect people nowadays to sit through a 90-120 Minute film with maybe only a few lines of dialogue, sure yould have the Preds subtitled, but then you would end up with people spending more time reading the subs than knowing whats going on.

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

Quote from: Dachande2311 on Apr 16, 2007, 05:00:54 PM
I do >__>

But Darkness is right you cant expect people nowadays to sit through a 90-120 Minute film with maybe only a few lines of dialogue, sure yould have the Preds subtitled, but then you would end up with people spending more time reading the subs than knowing whats going on.

Not the Non-English audience... you DO think everyone lives in the US, don't you? The biggest slice of the box-office is worldwide, and the majority don't speak English...Take the Spanish who don't subtitle the movies, but dubb them... The French...the non-English speakers... etc... they read subtitles anyway...

AND, of course, the dialects would not be in fight sequences but in calmer, expository moments...

So, I took that in mind while writing this plotline...

Anyway, I think that all of you who criticise so fiercely PWA's script, should 'put your money where your mouth is' and write your own take on AVP2 from AVP (because it is a sequel)...

HOW would you improve AVP (which is done for, out there) in AVP2 ? How would you improve the ideas from AVP in AVP2...? How would you correct them...?

'I showed you mine, now show me yours'...  ;D :D :D :D

PS - Also, there are more than 'a few lines of dialogue' if you've read my storyline... The Predator WOULD speak in English... having been here for at least a hundred years before returning home...

Dachande

Living in England, no i dont think that, i know some movies will be dubbed and some will be subtitled as i've seen plenty of them such as Amelie, and IIRC City of God is subtitles as well, so dont start getting on your high horse and acting like your the only one who knows what goes on in other countries, but English is the second highest spoken language in the world after Mandarin, most people nowadays have a basic grasp of English. Your still having a movie that is mostly based on subtitles, unless you have Lex talking to herself like a maniac every few minutes, people wouldnt like that, and i know for a fact i wouldnt sit through a film with one Human in it, its just stupid.

If you'd looked around the site as well, you'd be able to know as well that i would of far prefered for AvP to be based on Prey. As for my take on AvP2 i've said it before that i wouldnt do a AvP2 after the piece of crap that is AvP. However i have an old fan fic somewhere that i wrote, and i'll post that up in a few.

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

Quote from: Dachande2311 on Apr 16, 2007, 05:36:19 PM
Living in England, no i dont think that, i know some movies will be dubbed and some will be subtitled as i've seen plenty of them such as Amelie, and IIRC City of God is subtitles as well, so dont start getting on your high horse and acting like your the only one who knows what goes on in other countries, but English is the second highest spoken language in the world after Mandarin, most people nowadays have a basic grasp of English. Your still having a movie that is mostly based on subtitles, unless you have Lex talking to herself like a maniac every few minutes, people wouldnt like that, and i know for a fact i wouldnt sit through a film with one Human in it, its just stupid.

If you'd looked around the site as well, you'd be able to know as well that i would of far prefered for AvP to be based on Prey. As for my take on AvP2 i've said it before that i wouldnt do a AvP2 after the piece of crap that is AvP. However i have an old fan fic somewhere that i wrote, and i'll post that up in a few.

I was not on a high horse or anything... I was just stating a fact... Also, and this is the third time I mention this, the Predator guarding Lex would speak in plain English!! You tire me sometimes...!

You know, it is funny, many people complained why there ought to be humans in AVP anyway... NOW, they are needed all of a sudden... Go figure...

Also, it is not stupid if you visualise it the way I am... That is probably why the screenwriter should also be the director, like the writer of a play the director of the play... etc...

Anyway, I disagree with you...done right, you COULD make this work and not needing the words for anything, but having 'the actions speak louder than words'...this would be an actors' film, not a movie where there is much talk and less action... Humans are useless in this movie...this is about the eternal language of 'survival' and 'love' 'and 'honor', no matter what the species are... We would root for the Predators once we saw them more than just killing machines hunting for sport, but as fathers and sons, husbands and wives, training their sons to one day fight the Aliens in manhood rituals, and we would learn how their lives mean nothing without honor... THAT would be my story...make it a REAL AVP movie, not the AVPVH1 and 2 I mentioned before...

Humans are just there to make us relate to what is happening onscreen...My twist would be we relating with the Predators, while maintaining the fear we would have if they would target us... This movie would show the other side of what we call 'EVIL', an EVIL that is so manicheistically handled in Hollywood movies, saving some exceptions few and far between... the 'human' side of the Predators, protecting their loved ones, sacrificing themselves and so on, and so forth...

So why would you need humans here, apart from Lex...? Sanaa, well directed, is a good actress...she would just need physical training (though she would have stunt women) and a good director to make her character all she can be...and be a worthy lady ambassador to the human people, with her strength and courage and leadership skills...

I would see a movie 'out of the box'... A movie out of the over-the-hill action, horror parameters... a movie that would be risky but artistic and rewarding...

I should add that the Predators would not be too 'humanised'... They would just have qualities humans do not have anymore: patience, honor, respect for the elders, sacrifice for one's family and clan, sacrifice for the greater good... and act on it... with no regrets, with no hesitation... What else would you need...?

PS - I just think people are too accustomed to moviemaking clichés... Change, the unexpected, creativity and originality, mix of several genres in an unconventional story, would be a start towards the right direction...remember Alien 3's beginning? THAT is moviemaking, without tabboos, without 'let's step on our toes around the fans' or' the fans won't like it, so skip it' routine... Movies cost money, yes, but 'it takes spending money to earn money' but more importantly, Hollywood needs visionaries, not 'yes' men...

Anyway, this is the AVP I would see... Not a clichéd, ragged formula...

This is the banal Hollywood we get these days... and that is why proceeds are plummeting down, because people are getting bored to death with the same old formulas for action, sci-fi, horror, comedy and drama...

They want something new.. I am one of them...

PS: Feel free to shut me up anytime you want... No hard feelings...  ;D ;)

SiL

SiL

QuoteAlso, and this is the third time I mention this, the Predator guarding Lex would speak in plain English!!

Dear. God. No.

QuoteYou know, it is funny, many people complained why there ought to be humans in AVP anyway... NOW, they are needed all of a sudden... Go figure...

Uh, most people agree humans are absolutely necessary. For every person who says 'No humans' there are two dozen who say 'No can do'.

QuoteWe would root for the Predators once we saw them more than just killing machines hunting for sport, but as fathers and sons, husbands and wives, training their sons to one day fight the Aliens in manhood rituals, and we would learn how their lives mean nothing without honor...

What the ... O_o

That would be attrocious! Something as simple as a team-up to show Predators being good guys has had such vicious back-lash, with hundreds upon thousands of discussions on why it was so damned stupid, and now you want to turn the Predators into freaking care bears?

"Mommy, mommy, I scraped my knee! Whaaa!"
"There there, honey. Drink some nice Predator coa-coa and it'll be all better tomorrow."
"Honey, I'm home!"
"Oh, Harry, our son scraped his knee!"
"Noo! First I get caught having an affair and had to go on a self-help program to curb my insatiable sexual urges, then I lost my job, then my car got towed, then I accidentally bumped into a girl on the way home and knocked her down, and now this?! Why, God, why?!"
"There there, we'll pull through. I'll put myself up for prostitution so we can continue paying the bills."
"No! I am a Predator of honour, God dammit! I'll find us another job! I'll get our car back! I'll check up on the little girl! But first I'll go get a bandaid for my son!"
"Oh, Harry!"

..I'll pass.

QuotePS - I just think people are too accustomed to moviemaking clichés...

Like human characters. Geeze, it is so done already.

Dachande

XD i can picture the TV Series now.

Harry the Pred!

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

so did any1 like my story????

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: RIJOENPIAL on Apr 16, 2007, 09:47:25 AM
Guys, all I've done here is give my take about a POSSIBLE way to go from the ending of AVP...

Funny thing is I NEVER read the comics...  :D

Instead of just criticising for the hell of it, why not post what your take on a possible AVP sequel could be...

That was the motivation for the thread anyway, so chill out there, guys, and be creative here...

;) 8)

PS: And Troxide, i am writing this on a sex break, so give me some credit at least...  ;D :D 

Quote from: RIJOENPIAL on Apr 15, 2007, 06:42:25 PM

What do you think? And what would your storylines be, on Earth or elsewhere?

I wasn't trying to bash your idea, It's great that you imagine this stuff up but I was telling you what I thought. You asked, I told. I don't think up any story lines because I know it wouldn't end up on the screen. I know its a What Would You Like To See or a Possibilities thread. But I just don't think up that stuff. I just draw it. And lately, I haven't had anytime to draw, and that is where all my imagination goes to.

SM

Quote"Mommy, mommy, I scraped my knee! Whaaa!"
"There there, honey. Drink some nice Predator coa-coa and it'll be all better tomorrow."
"Honey, I'm home!"
"Noo! First I get caught having an affair and had to go on a self-help program to curb my insatiable sexual urges, then I lost my job, then my car got towed, then I accidentally bumped into a girl on the way home and knocked her down, and now this?! Why, God, why?!"
"There there, we'll pull through. I'll put myself up for prostitution so we can continue paying the bills."
"No! I am a Predator of honour, God dammit! I'll find us another job! I'll get our car back! I'll check up on the little girl! But first I'll go get a bandaid for my son!"
"Oh, Harry!"

Leave It To Predator is recorded in front of a live studio audience.

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

Quote from: Mikey on Apr 17, 2007, 04:49:08 AM

Quote from: RIJOENPIAL on Apr 16, 2007, 09:47:25 AM
Guys, all I've done here is give my take about a POSSIBLE way to go from the ending of AVP...

Funny thing is I NEVER read the comics...  :D

Instead of just criticising for the hell of it, why not post what your take on a possible AVP sequel could be...

That was the motivation for the thread anyway, so chill out there, guys, and be creative here...

;) 8)

PS: And Troxide, i am writing this on a sex break, so give me some credit at least...  ;D :D 

I wasn't trying to bash your idea, It's great that you imagine this stuff up but I was telling you what I thought. You asked, I told. I don't think up any story lines because I know it wouldn't end up on the screen. I know its a What Would You Like To See or a Possibilities thread. But I just don't think up that stuff. I just draw it. And lately, I haven't had anytime to draw, and that is where all my imagination goes to.

OK, you could do the storyboards then...  ;)

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

Quote from: SiL on Apr 16, 2007, 09:54:02 PM
QuoteAlso, and this is the third time I mention this, the Predator guarding Lex would speak in plain English!!

Dear. God. No.

QuoteYou know, it is funny, many people complained why there ought to be humans in AVP anyway... NOW, they are needed all of a sudden... Go figure...

Uh, most people agree humans are absolutely necessary. For every person who says 'No humans' there are two dozen who say 'No can do'.

QuoteWe would root for the Predators once we saw them more than just killing machines hunting for sport, but as fathers and sons, husbands and wives, training their sons to one day fight the Aliens in manhood rituals, and we would learn how their lives mean nothing without honor...

What the ... O_o

That would be attrocious! Something as simple as a team-up to show Predators being good guys has had such vicious back-lash, with hundreds upon thousands of discussions on why it was so damned stupid, and now you want to turn the Predators into freaking care bears?

"Mommy, mommy, I scraped my knee! Whaaa!"
"Honey, I'm home!"
"Oh, Harry!"

..I'll pass.

QuotePS - I just think people are too accustomed to moviemaking clichés...

Like human characters. Geeze, it is so done already.

I'll explain where this comes from:

The two PREDATOR movies showed the Predators have the ability to learn our language, right...? THIS would be the next step...IT would be carefully done and explained why... This Predator, who in the Predator clan, would be an older hunter that was stationed on Earth for 150 years, and during that stretch, he learned our language... not that farfetched at all, if you saw the first two Preds... So, we already know they can speak our language, so why not take the next step...? Why keep them just mimicking one-liners, pretending that is scary when it actually ridicules that character...?

We can have him speak English provided we give him a proper, credible background...

About the Predators lives, this would not be focused extensively, like you fear... It would be done with subtlety and timing...

It could be done while the Predator was showing her the ropes, giving her an exposition of Predator life, why they hunt and so on... It would be based on comics info but adding a few things as well from what we know of the movies... They would hunt only the worthy, meaning people or entities that can defend themselves, or criminals, showing that their prey was carefully selected and never innocents like women or children, sick people, old people, and pregnant women... LOL ...

There is a lot of territory that could be explored  by deriving all the action to the Predator homeworld... Earth would have to be off-limits because of the Aliens...

PWA managed to isolate them, which was good, it maintained continuity regarding the threat of Xeno infestation around the world...They were the cause of the extinction of ancient civilizations, but actually, given the fact that we don't know what did that, PWA played with it, which gave actually a spectacular sequence...

So, I think you exaggerate the 'familiar' tone, and this would just be the storyline... adaptations are taken into consideration, the script would be written and some scenes would be added or dropped...The story is one thing, the script is another... It starts from the storyline, then elaborates to render the story fluid, adaptable, allowing scene additions and subtractions...

This is just the starting point... And I think instead of making a sequel that risks to destroy Alien continuity, we could just kep it on a planetoid LIKE Earth, but elsewhere...

I say again that it doesn't matter who is at risk, humans or Predators, provided you make us care about the characters portrayed...

from what I've heard, most fans want gore to see humans maimed, killed ghastly and painfully, with blood everywhere, a 'SAW III'-like movie, and that worries me, because gore and 'mean« movies don't make them good, and see torture, painful deaths, is bcoming too banal, rendering the audiences dull and at ease with the grotesque and the outrageous...

And you think this is not cause for concern...? Fans who wish people to die horribly because it gives them thrills...?

Just not villains or bad people, but innocents...? That is why they want an R-rated movie and lynched PWA for it...?

Jim Cameron was right when he said that gore just makes a movie disgusting, not 'horrorific'... 'ALiens' was the less gory movie of the whle saga and the most loved by the fans...so... gore is not needed to d a good movie, a story is...

I believe young audiences are getting dangerously impervious to people's suffereing, be it on or off-screen, and that worries me... People who long for maimed bodies, people agonizing, viciously killed, is the new 'horror' genre, that has no horror in it, just gore... I saw the 'SAW TRILOGY' and it just looked disgusting, not scary...

Psychologists would say that people who like gory movies with a lot of people suffering, agonizing, show anti-social behaviors, sociopathic ones, camouflaged (for how long?) under the veil of 'This is only a movie, so chill out...'

Behind everything, there is a cause... and an effect...

All this to say that I am not surprised why you dislike my story...It needs an open spirit to allow the exploration of the unknown, NOT the repetition of the known...   

You don't even give benefit of the doubt to different approaches to the characters and mythos... And that is why movies are dying... because the studios know fans ar impervious to change and so they keep feeding them the same thing over and over again, until they are completely 'in the bag', so to speak...

If I were a screenwriter, I would do everything in my argumentative power to change this decay and the only way is to shock people out of apathy... YOU have to agree you were shocked by my storyline, were you not...?

THAT is the first step out of movieseeing apathy: be surprised and shocked in a GOOD way... be creative about what you are used to see and do a rope-a-dope on you...

That is my idea of movies: shake us out of apathy and surprise us with something we've never see before, not just mere re-hatching of what we've always known and seen... Who needs another 'ALien'-like movie...? horror movies tend to get boring because they use the same media all the time... they are getting too obvious... Instead of making me jump, they bore the hell out of me... Why? because their stories don't grasp my attention long enough for me to be interested in the outcome... That is why I enlow horror movies... they have all weak stories and are movies only worth seeing once... It is like 'SCream movies'... once you know who the killer is, there is no replayability of it...

So, The Strause should be careful about this if they want to do a horror-type movie with gore and 'meanness'...

I better stop now because I've realised how long this has been...

Fire away...

RIJOENPIAL

Quote from: ElitePredator on Apr 16, 2007, 05:18:24 AM
Hey, my first time posting long time reader!

Now this isnt a real fight but its something i would want to see "ONLY" and i mean "ONLY"
if AVP is on modern earth again.

The stars are brighter than ever, the sun is hotter than usual, the hunt is more fearsome than before.
In the blackness of space a ship Descends  into the earths atmosphere, a pod small pod
Big enough to fit one humanoid begins to heat up as it reaches its destination.

3:32 a.m. Gunnison Colorado

. " Nate, NATE wake up, there’s something in the sky" said a voice from the distance. " ah its
just a plane, go back to bed" said Nate "we'll this plane is about to f**king crash right in are crops!" said
the voice in the distance. Nate jumps out of his bed as if something had bit him in a deep sleep. " Criss, get the flash light!" Nate said. Criss being the younger brother always has to do what Nate says.
Within seconds a loud ferocious  Boom, followed by what seemed to be a earthquake. " What the f*** was that"
Nate said with fear in his voice. " call dad" criss said standing in front of a laundry shoot leading to the basement. " we wont be
able to get a hold of him he’s in California remember. Plus your 17 its time for you to man up and not depend on dad to
help your ass all the time" Nate said out of fear and frustration. Another loud sounding boom appeared but not from
something crashing more of a impaling sound as if something had been thrown through a wall. A third boom a few seconds after. Criss standing in front of the Shoot leading to
the basement loses his balance and falls down into the laundry shoot screaming for help. " CRISS, Criss are you ok? Criss answer me!" Nate walks over to
the door that also leads down to the basement of the raggedy ruined  house. Which felt as if it would always fall over form it being lifted off the ground by 8 massive beams holding it up. The house was clearly not safe to live in but Dutch family always lives on the edge. Holding a flash light in one hand Nate picks up a
wrench in his other. Slowly moving down the stairs Nate calls out in a whisper " Criss, shit man don’t be screwing around, Criss?
Ah f***". Nate reaches the bottom of the basement and had a feeling of achievement doing so. He searches the basement and
finds no sign of Criss, he continues to look and comes across a hole in the wall leading out to his corn crops. The hole was as if
something had been thrown through it! Nate takes a closer look before proceeding and realizes that there is slime around the area
near the bashed hole in the basement wall. Nate avoids it as much as possible and makes his way out into the crop fields. He follows
a trail that seemed to have been made from something being dragged though the crops. Nate soon realizes to himself " If something had
crashed where is the smoke the fire?". Nate follows the trail until it brought him to the scarecrow him and his brother Criss had made. Nate
Realizes that a liquid is dripping from the scarecrow, he moves around to the back side of the scarecrow and slowly lifts his flash light up words to the top of the scarecrow and finds the source of the liquid.
Blood, Criss's blood, his body had been skinned and hung from the scarecrow from what was a very thin rope but seemed to
be very strong. Nate dropped to the ground out of Fright and horror. He hears something behind him, a sound like a clicking pattern, and
Then it stopped and what ever was making the clicking noise seemed to have let out a ferocious  roar. Nate slowly turns around and sees a a figure which seemed to be transparent , it walked slowly towards
Nate. Nate was pinned against the poll that was holding The scarecrow up. He hears a sound in the distance, he looks out in another direction.
Nate sees the crops moving as if something was racing through them at top speed. Within seconds a tall animal like creature pounces onto the
Transparent figure. Slowly the invisible figure raveled him self as if something damaged his clocking. Nate is unable to see the humanoid figure as it is to dark to make and details out. But Nate could see something very frightening on the other creature. The animal like
creature has what to seems to look like a long mouth inside the mouth of the creature. As a tongue and was continually stabbing the humanoid. Finally the animal creature
dragged the humanoid away into the crops quickly and all was quite. Nate was devastated.

Sorry i dont have  paragraphs or anything but i hope you likd it!

Sounds interesting, in a suspenseful way... Nothing against it... but is this the prologue or the entire story?

Rilyreign71

Also, and this has been bugging me for a while after the sketchy info about AVP2 has come up:

The fact that AVP2, if it were written by PWA, might be set in the Predator homeworld...

Just imagine the Predalien growing up and hiding itself until they landed on the Pred world...

Now imagine the Predalien was a Queen, or a Pretorian with the ability to lay an emergency egg to give birth to a Queen...

now imagine that the Predalien would be instead of 'all guns blazing', would be more dissimulated, more 'cloak and dagger'...it would lay low until the Queen was produing eggs and would guard her until a few eggs would hatch...

Now imagine that the Predalien would be the general of the Aliens, who already impregnated a few Predators or Predatoresses (the irony of it), and hunt the Preds dow so effectively that the Predator Elder would need to send a Predator and demand the aid of Lex, Harrigan and Dutch to aid them in the all-out war...

The Predators, three of them, for the three humans, would board a spaceship, a faster than light spaceship. and would isolate Lex, Dutch and Harrigan to request their aid...

It would be a 'Desperate times require desperate measures' and the AVP hated line 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend - part 2' situation...

From the three, only Lex would agree to go, being a lider and a fierless woman...

She was ridiculed when she got back to the world, and was facing criminal charges because of her being the sole survivor of an expedition gone wrong...

And so, there was nothing left for her here so she went (kinda like Ripley in Aliens) and proved to be very resourceful and brave...she was presented with Pred technology to aid her and she was accepted in the clan quiclky after killing the Predalien at mid-movie...

The Queen, informed by one of the drones about the dead Predalien, targeted her for annihilation, not impregnation... that is how angry the Queen would be about her - women ate eachother, no matter what species they are...) and the surviving Predators would protect her at all times, and she would eventually fall for her personal bodyguard, an elegant Predator hunter of Predators, with a beautifully crafted armour and helmet...Then, at the heat of the final battle, the Predators would fight the Aliens, while Lex and the Predator would infiltrate the Queen's layer and kill her...

It must be said that the trip of the Predator clan back home would take, roughly, six months, all the while the Predalien would sequester, very silently, one or two Predators for food...

So, Lex, during these six months, would have spend them training with the spear she was given,m becoming incredibly proficient in its use, and also learning all kinds of martial arts...

It must be added that the spear had a transmitter that enabled the Approaching predators to know where she was and also contact her with human voices, saying that they needed her help... and her being one of them, now, with markings and all, she was bound to help them, while Dutch and Harrigan, especially Harrigan, were not... And she never made any resistance to it as I have explained...

So, they enter the Hive and they discover a troubling thing: an Alien King, a flying Alien half the size of the Queen, but deadlier... The two separate and the Predator lures the King into a jungle, where the King is finding trouble to land, and after dodging the King's attacks long enough, even if the king manages to destroy his cannon shoulder and damage his mask, rendering it useless, the predator clips his wings with a wrist bow, forcing him to a hard landing, damaging his arms...he is now limited to the jaws... and they start a dance of dodging and hitting, and the King finally dies with the Predator making a Harrigan simulation and slicing the King's head in half...

Now, the predator has to go back into the Hive, in time to save lex... meanwhile, the battlefield is amazing... Aliens and predators fight fiercely with eachother, but it is apparent that the Predators are winning... until the hugged animals of the Pred planet show up... huge Alien-like animals attack mercilessly the Predators, who are outnumbered and start talking in their dialect to eachother (duly subtitled) that one of them has to commit sacrifice and kill everyone, so they lure the Alien creatures to as far away from the Cities as they can, and in the process, all but two Preds, one male and one female, remain, and they blow thelmselves up, killing everyone...

Meanwhile, Lex is cornered by the Queen when the explosion shakes the ground, distracting the Queen long enough for Lex to go behind her and hit her with her spear, implaing her so painfully we start to feel empathy for the Queen...

The Predator arrives and in her pain, the Queen inadvertently hits the Predator with her tail, leaving him unconscious or not (by this time, we don't know)... The Queen dies and Lex starts to hunt the Hive for any eggs there are... She removes the self-destruct device from the arm of her partner, and she attaches it to the hive, placing it inside an opened egg...

She summons the Clan to help her before initiating the device... and she drags her partner till they get to an open space where she waits for rescue, which arrives quicly and takes her to safety... Then she detonates the device (no countdown here) and she is formally nominated an ambassador and hero among the Predators, which show how much they respect her heroics and leadership...

She gets back to Earth, driven by her partner, and they say goodbye with a fond farewell... Meanwhile, a deep sea submarine cruising the Antarctica basing, picks up a signal coming from below them... and then silence... The submarine continues on his course...End credits...

That's how I would write the sequel to AVP... NOT on Earth, but on the Predator's planet, with enough action, surprises and spectacular Aliens... About the FX, mirroring the Preds and Aliens with a perfectionned MASSIVE CG program would do the trick... This movie would be filled with mattes, studio sets, etc, and only two or three Pred costumes (and one female costume) and a drone, Queen and King suit was needed, the rest would be CG enhanced and the battlefields with the MASSIVE software already mentioned... nothing terribly fancy...

Post your storylines here and let the imagination roll...

;) You have a vivid imagination. I like your story but I have a problem with a human taking on a Queen alien with just a spear. This reminds me of all the hooey that the fan-girls write with a human female becoming a super powered femme fatale and  a male Predator falling head over heels.

And another problem why would a Predator hold a conversation with a prey item, seeking out foes that have killed one of their own, and a king alien?

By no means am I slamming you...but dude this would be a great fan comic...but please no predator/ human love.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed