*Spoiler* Dallas/Pred

Started by RidgeTop, Dec 26, 2007, 04:42:37 AM

Author
*Spoiler* Dallas/Pred (Read 3,967 times)

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Why did wolf tie him up? made no sense.

echobbase79

echobbase79

Quote from: AdamJZ on Dec 26, 2007, 04:42:37 AM

He used him as bait to lure the alien out.

Saberfox

Saberfox

It was to get live bait for the aliens to come out. He laid out a trap for 'em.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Quote from: echobbase79 on Dec 26, 2007, 04:43:15 AM
Quote from: AdamJZ on Dec 26, 2007, 04:42:37 AM

He used him as bait to lure the alien out.

Bingo. Took me a second to figure it out.

Cellien

Cellien

...I know the Predators generally skin humans and hang them.. but why did he do that to the lone cop?  It seemed to me he was trying to cover his tracks, then he goes and does that... Didn't make sense to me and my wife.. maybe someone could clarify.

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

They wanted to have a skinned body in the film. That's the best rationale I can think of.

Saberfox

Saberfox

Quote from: Cellien on Dec 26, 2007, 04:46:36 AM
...I know the Predators generally skin humans and hang them.. but why did he do that to the lone cop?  It seemed to me he was trying to cover his tracks, then he goes and does that... Didn't make sense to me and my wife.. maybe someone could clarify.
Maybe he was pissed off that the Cop caught sight of him cleaning up the evidence of the bodies and facehugger corpses, so he thought "Alright, might as well have fun with this SOB!"

PredaNinja

PredaNinja

I was thinking about that as well...But I came to the conclusion that he was only covering up the 'Predalien' tracks/kills...And since that Cop was 'His' kill, he did his typical business with the cop...

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

Maybe the Pred has a fetish for wrangling people by the ankles. :P

echobbase79

echobbase79

The cop saw what he was doing and Wolf didn't want witnesses.

Cellien

Cellien

Yeah, the reasoning seems pretty flimsy... I think I have to agree it's cause they just wanted a skinned body too!  :P  If it had to make sense, I think PredNinja's reason isn't too bad.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

I think Colin and Greg were far too pressured to put some stuff into the film that the Pred fans wanted.

Then again, on the f**king weird list, which would create a mind f**k more:

A. Alien body
B. People with their ribs busted outward.

C. Or someones' skinned body. Humans have done some shit more f**ked up than skinning somebody.

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: echobbase79 on Dec 26, 2007, 04:51:35 AM

The cop saw what he was doing and Wolf didn't want witnesses.

...Because skinning a body makes ALL the difference.. He's dead either way.  I'll stick with the Bros wanting/needing skinned bodies in the movie.  Infact, in an interview one of the bros said that was his favorite thing about the movie...or something along those lines.

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

i thought it was funny looked more liek he was using him as bait..........

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

I'm telling you...the Wolf was trying to get himself his version of Lex...only reason why a Predator would take someone from behind (pun intended).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed