Thoughts on New Alien Design?

Started by Darkness, Dec 11, 2006, 09:55:39 AM

Author
Thoughts on New Alien Design? (Read 8,388 times)

Darkness

Darkness

As some of you know, an alien stunt suit was stolen off the AvP2 set the other week. Here's the pictures:

It's similar to the alien designs in "Aliens". What do you think of the design?

Corporal Hicks

Do you think you should really be posting the images?  :-\

I like it. I think it makes sense actually. I always contributed the different style in AvP to the apparent reason for sped up lifecyle, the hormones and etc. It makes sense that any eggs that might crash with the Pred ship would be normal eggs from Aliens.

The Ultimate Predator

It looks pretty good IMO.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

when i heard that the suit was stolen, it was said they look like the suits from ALIENS so i thought maybe theyll have the head like ALIENS and the body type pf AVP1 so those pictures is how i imagend it  ;) i bet that guy was shiting his pants trying to get rid of that suit, id take it back, people will hate you for years more if you sold it  :-\

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 11, 2006, 09:59:53 AM
Do you think you should really be posting the images?  :-\

Well, there's a lot of people who haven't seen them yet who want to so I don't mind.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

yeah, if you dont wont to look at the pictures, dont click the topic, its up to you  :D

The Ultimate Predator

Exactly.  ;D

locusta

locusta

I´m a little bit disappointed about the "design". Just the A:R, AVP body and what the picture can tell, a not so innovative head design.

I allways liked the ripped head in Aliens. But IMO this head here is far too slim, to cylindrical in the main shape. The original head was far more curvaceous.

But maybe it´s just because of a crapy stund suit. Let´s be tense and wait for some decent food.  :D

Predator Schwarzenegger

Predator Schwarzenegger

First of all, very 'ALIENS' - I love it, but I curse the guy that 'stole' it.  >:(

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

hah, I just wonder how he managed to sneak it off set.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Great color.

I guess it was a good thing that the glass domes cracked so easy on the set of Aliens, or else we wouldn't have got the best Alien suit design yet.

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

Im not a alien fan but nice to c the old skool aliens coming back

Mystic Lemons

It's still got those ugly hands, ugh.

wolfboy

wolfboy

hmm..I just noticed that alien's head looks a lot like the one in Predator 2's trophy room...

Coincidence?! You decide.

The Ultimate Predator

Haha, good point.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed