Pred Alien assumptions?

Started by Highland, Apr 12, 2007, 12:01:42 PM

Author
Pred Alien assumptions? (Read 2,787 times)

Highland

Highland

If we are correct and there is a Hybrid in this movie, can it really take out a whole crew of preds?

I mean, assuming its just a little bigger and stronger than a regular Alien, would it be that much of a threat? or do you think we are going to see somthing Queen like?

I just cant imagine a predator sized Alien taking out multiple experinaced preds? unless its the crash that does the damage....? 

Logic says it should be no bigger than a Predator, but perhaps were going to see a real beast?!

Darkness

Darkness

Doubt it. The script review said that most of the Predators were in the cryo-stasis tubes, apparently.

Vader the White

Vader the White

Quote from: highlandpred on Apr 12, 2007, 12:01:42 PM
Logic says it should be no bigger than a Predator

No ,logic says it should be bigger than a Pred (Aliens born out of humans are bigger than humans and an alien born out of a dog is larger than a dog).
No that you say, it is kinda hard to beilive, but, maybe it does get killed, and it's blood seeps down to the power core and *kablamo!!!!* there goes the ship.

Highland

Highland

Good answer Darkness, It would fill in a blank in the script if indeed they were in Deep sleep. 

When I'm on about the size though, were not talking Queen size though (or are we?),  but Maybe it will be too big for Suit work? and be totally hand/machine operated.   

Plus surley it cant just appear at the End like some Boss at the end of a video game, It would  through the whole movie??

I suppose i'm just a bit ike everyone else!! a bit lost!!! 

Then again they could be telling the truth , the script may be totally different!

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

Quote from: highlandpred on Apr 12, 2007, 04:58:40 PM
Good answer Darkness, It would fill in a blank in the script if indeed they were in Deep sleep. 

When I'm on about the size though, were not talking Queen size though (or are we?),  but Maybe it will be too big for Suit work? and be totally hand/machine operated.

Ok, a lot of plotholes there... How can a warrior race with technology up to the whazoo, can't detect an Alien... Second, the moment an Alien was onboard, i am sure all the gizmos would beep, because of the eggs there! Otherwise, will the Predalien be a Queen simultaneously? I think not... so I am guessing the few scenes froom AVP2 will be pretty appaling, I say...  

Plus surley it cant just appear at the End like some Boss at the end of a video game, It would  through the whole movie??

I suppose i'm just a bit ike everyone else!! a bit lost!!! 

Then again they could be telling the truth , the script may be totally different!

SiL

SiL

I'm guessing they'll get Tom in the suit for it, and it's gonna be smaller, which defies all logic. But then, ADI and logic never seemed to go together in my books :'(

Aliendrone

Aliendrone

i always thought that almost all of the shots with the predalien would be done with haudralic puppet

'cause i have never been able to see tom or anyone get inside the PredAlien suit.

Wolfy

Wolfy

Has anyone thought of the possibility of the Predalien becoming actual queen, cause as it should it will still lay normal eggs, and the outcome will be normal aliens :)

Just a thought, since there has to be a first alien for the rest to come, so it seems the most logical answer, and  a Predalien queen being the final boss (cheesy). :D

Plus the aliens will be facing humans, so still the average aliens in it.

While I typed the above line, the idea of seeing the Runner alien making a return is a nice idea and perfectly possible, since it's in a town, and dogs wouldn't be out of the question.

JUST MY IDEAS, Pls voice your oppinions.

Highland

Highland

A pred Alien Queen would be somthing, but I'm sure they wouldnt take that risk, although it would help explain the Aliens that just come out of the sewers "Turtles Style"  :D 

The brothers gave a couple of small hints on one of the forums (can't remember which one) about naming the Heads. It was somthing along the lines of "marking the props, for things like if a prop gets battle damaged they have to mark it so they remember for next time" 

So this could either either mean

A) There will be another Grid Style Hero Alien (or Multiple hero aliens),
B) There will be at least 2 varations of Alien (minus the Hybrid, I'm pretty sure they could tell which one that was!!) 

I think we'll see, the Runners, regular and the Hybrid. Plus the One Hunter. 

Which brings us back to the Million dollar question.............Where are the eggs coming from?

Wolfy

Wolfy

Where the alien comes from in the first place aka the spaceship , what forces it down to earth aka the predalien or has that storyline even been confirmed yet lol, I can't remember if it has. :X

That's why I said before, Predalien queen makes perfect sense.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Wolfy on Apr 13, 2007, 01:13:38 PM
Where the alien comes from in the first place aka the spaceship , what forces it down to earth aka the predalien or has that storyline even been confirmed yet lol, I can't remember if it has. :X

That's why I said before, Predalien queen makes perfect sense.
I would really like to see a Predalien queen, that would be very cool.
If i remember right, there was a predalien queen before in one of the games, i think it was avp extinction, but im not sure about that, anyway, Predalien queen= Coooooooool ;D

Aliendrone

Aliendrone

I'm sure that if this franchise continues, we'll eventually see a PredQueen. Can't wait for that little bitch.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Wolfy on Apr 13, 2007, 09:38:15 AM
Has anyone thought of the possibility of the Predalien becoming actual queen

Queen chest-bursters have crowns. The PredAlien seen at the end of AVP didn't. Ergo, no Predator-Alien Queen.

Wolfy

Wolfy

Quote from: SiL on Apr 13, 2007, 08:28:17 PM
Quote from: Wolfy on Apr 13, 2007, 09:38:15 AM
Has anyone thought of the possibility of the Predalien becoming actual queen

Queen chest-bursters have crowns. The PredAlien seen at the end of AVP didn't. Ergo, no Predator-Alien Queen.

I thought any alien could just molt into one, when a queen was needed....

SiL

SiL

As depicted in the DC of Alien they can turn a host into an egg, but there's never been any evidence of Aliens just molting into Queens.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed