Strauses for AvP 3?

Started by Hudson, Dec 26, 2007, 02:59:51 AM

Now that we've seen AvP 2, do we want them back for the 3rd?

Bring them back!
90 (53.3%)
Get them outta here!
79 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 156

Author
Strauses for AvP 3? (Read 38,568 times)

Hudson

Hudson

I don't want them back again.  I was disappointed that all they really created was a throwback to Aliens and Predator 2 and didn't really try to make a good movie.

gameoverman

gameoverman

If they do direct AVP 3, hopefully AVP-R's failings were mainly because of the script.

Wraith

Wraith

EDIT by mod - dude, that was uncalled for  >:(

Ja

Ja

I'm with You.

Neil Marshall should direct Alien 5 or AvP3.

Wraith

Wraith

Quote from: Ja on Dec 26, 2007, 03:09:33 AM
I'm with You.

Neil Marshall should direct Alien 5 or AvP3.

Just force old faithful Ridley at gun point to redeem are already tattered dreams of a 'good' avp.
For love of god please.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Paul Verhoeven or Danny Boyle.  

Danny Boyle directed 28 Days Later and Sunshine, Paul Verhoeven directed Robocop, Total Recall and Starship Troopers.  Not sure if they would do it now, though.

One and only cleaner_WOLF

I do want an AVP3 but not with them we need someone who can create a Predator Alien film with good acting and story plot (George Lucas,Micheal Bay,Steven Spilberg)

Wraith

Wraith

Quote from: gameoverman on Dec 26, 2007, 03:13:44 AM
Paul Verhoeven or Danny Boyle. 

Danny Boyle directed 28 Days Later and Sunshine, Paul Verhoeven directed Robocop, Total Recall and Starship Troopers.  Not sure if they would do it now, though.

28 days is a classic, hell Danny Boyle would be a great candidate, but the other guy, i enjoyed his movies, but i wouldn't really want his portrayal of AvP3.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

I agree, Wraith.

I want the Bros. back though, only on a few conditions though.

-No f*cking teenagers. Ricky's pizza deilvery scene was torture.
-Biomech aliens pleeeeeease.
-No homages.
-Fights that are about 5-6 minutes and no underplaying aliens.

But then yet again, my opinion doesn't mean squat, and it's their film at the end of the day, just wanted to throw those out.

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

I'm very open myself for a a new director for AVP3. Directors I'd pick taking on the next AVP movie would be perhaps Stephen Norrington, Roland Emmerich, Ronny Yu, Renny Harlin, or Guillermo del Toro. And sure, Ridley Scott and/or James Cameron would be awesome, although I'm not sure if it'd be likely.

predalien213

predalien213

the strause brothers can do a good job

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

The script wasn't good, but the editing was torture. I'm not voting because I don't know if this was just "first film flaws" for them, but I'm inclined to go for another director's take.

Miranasi

Miranasi

Danny Boyle would probably go for "Alien 3" lame-ness syndrome with caracters on a level of "despair" and "despair+" ... so no thanks....  :-\

For alien 5 and Predator 3 i reckon Robert Rodriguez and James Cameron/Ridly Scott team...

But if AVP 3 went ahead... gimme this director: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0372183/

Craig

Craig

Bring on Uwe Boll!  :D

Miranasi

Miranasi

hush hush!!!!! Some brain dead producers may be reading this shit!  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed