human deaths

Started by slipknotpredator, Apr 11, 2007, 11:17:36 AM

Author
human deaths (Read 3,881 times)

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

why in the avp movie not even one human was killed by an alien???? i mean they werre coconed, but not even one human was killed by an alien. i know aliens need humans to use as hosts, but in all the previews movies humans were killed by aliens....

Vader the White

Vader the White

Simple, Anderson's a hack. There is the most simple anwser.

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

hope this change in avp2...

SM

SM

Who gives a shit?  Aliens do what is required according to their own survival.

They needed more Aliens so they captured people to be hosts.

No Anderson is not a hack in this instance - the problem lies between the movie screen and the back of the theatre seat.

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

Quote from: SM on Apr 11, 2007, 11:13:20 PM
Who gives a shit?  Aliens do what is required according to their own survival.

They needed more Aliens so they captured people to be hosts.

No Anderson is not a hack in this instance - the problem lies between the movie screen and the back of the theatre seat.

i give a shit! then why do we see the alien using their iner jaw in every single shoot? maybe he is saying "hi im taking you to my nest" (i hate those shoots in avp) thats SOOOOO stupid. why general perez is killed in A.R?

SM

SM

Who knows?  Maybe the same reason Andrews was killed.

Nihil

Nihil

Quote from: Dark_Magician on Apr 11, 2007, 05:07:16 PM
Simple, Anderson's a hack. There is the most simple anwser.

Thank you.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I think SM got it.  The aliens needed host so they captured everyone they could.  They did eliminate two preds though so that helped.

However I do agree that the Aliens need to lay the pwnage on some humans in the next film. 

RayKai747

RayKai747

Holy shit you're right

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

Quote from: Kimarhi on May 01, 2007, 12:55:23 AM
I think SM got it.  The aliens needed host so they captured everyone they could.  They did eliminate two preds though so that helped.

However I do agree that the Aliens need to lay the pwnage on some humans in the next film. 

yes, i agree that they need hosts, but in avp when aliens "capture" two guys they use their iner-jaw(dont know why), thats what bother me

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I think it was purely an intimidation thing.

War Wager

War Wager

Quote from: Kimarhi on May 01, 2007, 12:55:23 AM

I agree, the Aliens need to eat at some point!

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

The reason why that didnt happen was because, The alien broke up with Paul anderson and he got upset so he didnt let the alien kill anyone. Thats why no aliens survived the movie.

genocyber

genocyber

actually I think that Sebastian was the only one the Aliens spared for harvesting

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

There are six or seven killed right away in the sacrifical chamber.  Later Conners, Verheiden, and Miller all bite the bullet by implantation.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed