Chances are... *AvPR Spoilers*

Started by RidgeTop, Dec 25, 2007, 08:21:12 AM

Author
Chances are... *AvPR Spoilers* (Read 1,721 times)

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

The Government/Yutuni Corp already had predator technology before AVPR,  In Predator 2, both the Predator's biohelmet and shoulder cannon are left in the slaughterhouse.  not to mention the predator spear that falls to the streets below.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

They used the helmet to come up with a new sugar substitute, and the shouldercannon became the prototype iPod.

brain_damage

brain_damage

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Dec 25, 2007, 08:26:10 AM
They used the helmet to come up with a new sugar substitute, and the shouldercannon became the prototype iPod.

bwa ha ha ha

brain_damage

brain_damage

that's a good point...they will make something out of it

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Colin's stuff about the pistol leading to space travel is balls but I can quite easily buy that stuff left behind leads to advances.

agentman

agentman

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 25, 2007, 10:08:42 PM

Colin's stuff about the pistol leading to space travel is balls but I can quite easily buy that stuff left behind leads to advances.

I have to agree, I think the technology acted as a spring board for human technological development.  I mean, Wayland-Yutani had to become the world conglomerate somehow.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed