REELZ CHANNEL featurette!

Started by BAMF Hunter, Dec 24, 2007, 09:35:36 PM

Author
REELZ CHANNEL featurette! (Read 6,961 times)

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Yeah I'm sure. Man I'm not going to beable to sleep at night, I'm going to be too excited about AVP-R and getting my PS3 ;D

This is going to be the best Christmas ever!!!!

Weasel

Weasel

Man your lucky. A PS3?

I'm getting a cell phone and the complete collection of Calvin and Hobbes. Which is fine by me.

TheAncientEnemy

TheAncientEnemy

"It will be better than the first" is a lame defense. I can't imagine much worse. Why should we be satisfied with "better than the first?"

hisateru

hisateru

then......what u want?

Weasel

Weasel

Worse than the first.

TheAncientEnemy

TheAncientEnemy

My point is that "better than the first" is not an achievement worth parading around. My preschool grduation tape is "better than the first." As fans we should demand a lot more than that.

Yautja666

Yautja666

Quote from: XxSaNdMaNxX on Dec 24, 2007, 10:49:17 PM
Quote from: TheUrbanPredator on Dec 24, 2007, 10:48:34 PM
Quote from: XxSaNdMaNxX on Dec 24, 2007, 10:00:32 PM
NICE i got Downloaded teh clip thanx man

You downloaded it? How? Where from? Link please?  ??? :)

i have a down loader LOL but if u want i can email it to u or throw msn

You are not the only one  ;)

gases

gases

Quote from: TheAncientEnemy on Dec 25, 2007, 06:38:24 AM
My point is that "better than the first" is not an achievement worth parading around. My preschool grduation tape is "better than the first." As fans we should demand a lot more than that.

from that kind of budget.. keep dreaming.. zzz

TheAncientEnemy

TheAncientEnemy

Well, the idea is that we should demand a movie with the budget to get the job done or to at least have an efficient group of people who can make the right things happen with the budget given to them.

"Low budget" is just another excuse. The bottom line is that the franchises deserve better than they have been getting. Period.

Yautja666

Yautja666

*spoiler begin*

Did you saw how Wolf from below break through the street surface? man that was so hot and powerful ;D

*spoiler ended*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed