How do I pass Marine 6 ?

Started by Extroheal, Apr 08, 2007, 03:44:48 AM

Author
How do I pass Marine 6 ? (Read 5,056 times)

Extroheal

Extroheal

I've tried many times and I can't pass the 6th Marine mission. The aliens and rogue humans are easy to defeat and I have thousands of $ by the time I make a full assault on the Predators. But the Predators' Hydras and Blazers make short work of my entire squad. With my vast reserve of cash I can quickly buy another squad but that squad will eventually die too and it can't kill enough Predators to pay for itself. Eventually all my money runs out and there are still plenty of Guns and Predators left.

What do I do?

Darkness

Darkness

Ah, I liked that level. Which part of the map can you get up to?

I remember the north-east gun is heavily guarded and that's where the Shrine is. Took me ages to take that down.

Buy lots of smargunners.

x-M-x

x-M-x

Well if you have alot of money $$$ as you say.... then my choice would to buy 4 yes 4! EXO Suit's.... that will take care of the Military type predators.

x-M-x

Darkness

Darkness

Exosuits are overrated.  ;)

They're slow, they cost too much and they take up four population places. I bought two when I first played that level and took them west. They didn't last very long.

Master Ravager

Master Ravager

this is how i do it, first, get a squad of a couple SADAR troopers, a couple of snipers, some synthetics, smartgunners, some infantry, and at least one exosuit. it might be best to leave your medics and commtechs back at the place where you first start your mission, just to keep them out of the way, but you can take them with you, the commtechs have a very good attack when upgraded. ALL OF THEM MUST BE UPGRADED! make sure that you make your forces move forward until you find the shrine, kill it, and retreat (if you can) then build up your forces again and take out the remaining Guns and Predators.

hope it helps  ;)

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Exo suits (Alot), smart gunners, snipers, and Inf, some sadars too

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Cheat mode
While playing pause the game and then press R1, R1, L1, R1, L1, L1, R1, L1, R1, R1, L1, R1, L1, L1, R1, L1.

Then you can become immortal.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Yeah, cheat mode is the easiest method.  :D

Predalien91

Predalien91

I remember that level I never beat it. It was the only level I could not beat.

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

I just kill all aliens and then clear the caves. Then rescue some guys and focus my fire power on the predator artillary. Juring all that time I also have a small group of men going to the atomosphere proccesers. I don't know about you but it's easy for me when I use all my different tactics that I know.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

The SADAR marines and Exo-Suits were my friends on this level. ::)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed