AVP-R Artical in NY Daily News *No Spoilers*

Started by Jango1201, Dec 24, 2007, 01:21:22 AM

Author
AVP-R Artical in NY Daily News *No Spoilers* (Read 14,482 times)

Daweism

COLIN STRAUSE

Alienseseses

Quote from: Colin_Strause on Dec 24, 2007, 02:38:35 AM
Quote from: badass_badger on Dec 24, 2007, 02:36:44 AM
That is an amazing piece of work. I remember seeing a predator version out there somewhere, maybe colin can put that in his office too, after he gets his "well deserved" money from this film. ;)

The Predator one didn't look that cool. But I am having ADI building me some custom busts of the creatures for my house. I already have an alien skull, predator mask, hand gun, and the stan winston busts from Aliens and Predator.

ADI is making you aliens and predators? Don't you have to pay them quite a bit?

Daweism

That is an amazing piece of work. I remember seeing a predator version out there somewhere, maybe colin can put that in his office too, after he gets his "well deserved" money from this film. ;)

The Predator one didn't look that cool. But I am having ADI building me some custom busts of the creatures for my house. I already have an alien skull, predator mask, hand gun, and the stan winston busts from Aliens and Predator.

Dude take some pics of them!

Colin_Strause

Quote from: Alienseseses on Dec 24, 2007, 02:39:52 AM

Ummmm yep. It's my christmas present to myself.

megachu17

So...Colin...sir...how many times do i hav to go see AvP-R before you'll get me one of those...???

That Yellow Alien

He has a lot of money, of course it costs a lot.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Alienseseses on Dec 24, 2007, 02:39:52 AM

Yeah i heard in this ADI video that an alien replica is in the 18.000 $ range.

Colin_Strause

Quote from: megachu17 on Dec 24, 2007, 02:41:39 AM
So...Colin...sir...how many times do i hav to go see AvP-R before you'll get me one of those...???

Well if each ticket cost 10 bucks, then you'll have to see it 800 times per bust.  ;)

megachu17

only 800? i was gonna do that anyway ;D

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: Jango1201 on Dec 24, 2007, 01:21:22 AM
"The fans are rabid," says Greg strause, 32. "Predator fans don't like Alien fans and vice verca. We kinda had to pick our battles."

An unfair generalisation.  Sure, it's true of some people, but there are plenty that love both.  To say there's a line straight down the middle would imply that Colin and Greg hate one set of fans, and I know neither of 'em will cop to that. ;)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Can you please tell me where you got this at? I would love to buy it!

Quote from: badass_badger on Dec 24, 2007, 02:38:52 AM
AvPvT.

Do it Colin. I double dare you.

Please don't  :-\.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Colin_Strause on Dec 24, 2007, 02:43:13 AM

Well if each ticket cost 10 bucks, then you'll have to see it 800 times per bust.  ;)
Little christmas present to yourself huh...  ;D

Alienseseses

The custom busts... are they the AVP-R designs?

badass_badger

Quote from: Colin_Strause on Dec 24, 2007, 02:43:13 AM

You've got a f*cking deal, my friend.

Btw, thanks for talking to us tonight :D

Colin_Strause

Quote from: Alienseseses on Dec 24, 2007, 02:44:51 AM
The custom busts... are they the AVP-R designs?

Yep. I'm going to have Chet bursting out of the wall above my fire place.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed