AVP-R Artical in NY Daily News *No Spoilers*

Started by Jango1201, Dec 24, 2007, 01:21:22 AM

Author
AVP-R Artical in NY Daily News *No Spoilers* (Read 14,495 times)

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Dec 24, 2007, 01:43:17 AM
You talk shit about the Aliens, I'll orally rape you...
Eeeeewwww, like the predalien.

I have not seen many articles, most shops I know don't get magazines until like 3 weeks after they have been released, I normally see articles on here weeks before I see the magazine in a shop. 

Alienseseses

Rabid fans?

Do you guys have rooms full of memorabilia and toys and comics and costumes, and sit on the comp all day talking about how the lasers on the pred mask are upside down?  ;D

The closest thing I am to being weird about the whole thing is the fact that I draw aliens all the time.

Daweism

Daweism

Quote from: Alienseseses on Dec 24, 2007, 01:46:16 AM
Rabid fans?

Do you guys have rooms full of memorabilia and toys and comics and costumes, and sit on the comp all day talking about how the lasers on the pred mask are upside down?  ;D

The closest thing I am to being weird about the whole thing is the fact that I draw aliens all the time.

Aliens are hard to draw...

Mr. Weyland

Rabid fans?

You've seen my life, get out of my head. 

That Yellow Alien

I have very little memorabilia. A few Alien figures, that's it. Not a big collector.

Alienseseses

Quote from: Daweism on Dec 24, 2007, 01:46:54 AM
Rabid fans?

O RLY?

Always wanted to do that.

Plokoon111

No wonder ehy Colin never comes here to post, hes been blocked off by the negativity thats been lurking everywhere these days.

D88M

Quote from: Daweism on Dec 24, 2007, 01:46:54 AM
Rabid fans?

Tell that to the strause brothers :P

vehtam

Rabid fans?

i own only mcfarlane 12 inch alien, because it's awesome. i like to stare at it a lot, because we propably never see biomechanical alien again :(

Colin_Strause

I have a one off hand made 8ft tall Alien built out of car parts that weighs over 1200 pounds... does that make me a rabid fan?

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Colin_Strause on Dec 24, 2007, 01:53:31 AM
I have a one off hand made 8ft tall Alien built out of car parts that weighs over 1200 pounds... does that make me a rabid fan?
Yes !!
I have the aliens and predator dvd´s, does that make me hardcore ?

gameoverman

I've seen those things in Australia too.  They must be quite popular.

Mr. Weyland

I know a place that as one of them, they look cool.

I have a cupboard so full of AVP stuff that they cross an international time zone, its 6:30 AM were my Scar predator is and 8:40 PM were my Predalien figures are  ;D

But seriously, I do have a cupboard full of A and P stuff.   

wmmvrrvrrmm

I do this too, never a day goes when I don't draw one of these aliens

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed