Behind the scenes footage

Started by Plokoon111, Dec 23, 2007, 05:41:04 PM

Author
Behind the scenes footage (Read 3,623 times)

Gates

Gates

If it's not then screw it, don't go nuts over it...if anything I'm sure someone will load it up later today... :)

WisePredator

WisePredator

Nothing spoilerific... Damn, that sucks ass.

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

i just some new behind the  scenes but i dont wanna post them nor teh web site i dunno how thw moderates are ganna react n theres good stuff on teh clips  ;D ;D ;D

That Yellow Alien

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

Videos look great this time,
the Behind the scenes looks like parts from the German TV show.
But the other 5 look great! Very clear and finally we can see what the hell is going on,
a few things I really hate...

- Aliens are rag dolls, big time ( we already knew that, but it looks worse and worse)
- Alien sneaking from behind the National Guard, as a lot of people pointed out, comes out of his ass, seems like...and the editing.
- Ricky-Dallas scene is corny as hell
- Ricky surrviving is the worse part...it's as bad as A:R's hybrid and AVP's Scar-Lex love scene...
- Chet retreating after getting slashed by Wolf...lame...
- Acting overall, (no suprises there...)

Things I like a lot:
- Wolf, he seriously kicks ass and is awesome!
- National Guard scene overall, I like it a lot!!
- Sewer scene is great (despite the useless Aliens)
- Look and feel of the movie, overall.
- Hive scene rocks, specially the second half.

It feels very contradictory that some scenes have great parts but lame ones at the same time...
just a couple of more days!!
We'll see how things turn out!  ;D ;D

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

But can I say it again? In movies, when there is 1 alien vs 20 preds, alien is going to kill most preds, but when theres 30 something aliens vs one pred, you already know that the aliens will be killed easily. Its known as Newton, I mean avp law.

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

1 Alien vs 20 Predators or 1 Predator vs 20 Aliens.  Both are moronic concepts and neither of them should be put on film in my opinion.

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

Quote from: XxSaNdMaNxX on Dec 23, 2007, 07:42:59 PM
i just some new behind the  scenes but i dont wanna post them nor teh web site i dunno how thw moderates are ganna react n theres good stuff on teh clips  ;D ;D ;D

Where on earth did you get that cool pic??

Daweism

Daweism

I love in the sewer scene when Wold yanks the Alien off the ceiling by its tail.

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

Quote1 Alien vs 20 Predators or 1 Predator vs 20 Aliens.  Both are moronic concepts and neither of them should be put on film in my opinion.

Well thats bullshit, all you guys want is the same old, same old? Egg, facehugger, alien : marines, fight, queen fight : Well you go write a script? Im sure it will get bashed too. ANY script that ever comes out for an p3 or alien5, or avp3 script WILL get bashed. Everyone hates changes, so they stick with the old one, and bash the new ones. And even if this whole film has diffrerent views, aka people who love aliens to be suspenseful horror, than others who want a comic based, or people who want purley bad ass action. HOW the hell will there ever be a script and big enough budget to ever please all? Colin and Greg have tried very hard, 10000 % better than PA's f**k up. He had to fix the mess from AVP and calm everyone down. He has made a hive simular to the old ones, he returned the alien and pred sounds, They fixed the predator interfaces, what he couldn't do was fix the f**king script, nor could he control the budget which Fox has given them so low enough of a budget. But do you know WHAT? He did a fricken gooD jOB on this with all they had? Could he of helped it if they had ADI? Nope.All you alien fans want the aliens to be better, than all you pred fans want the preds to be superior, I mean I tried telling you guys some stuff on how the pred could win, or how an alien could win. BUT no all you guys do is roll your eyes and act like your funny, and try to look badass. I'm done, too much waste of time writing even through you guys will probably laugh your asses off saying something stupid.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed