PredAlien using PredTech?

Started by geestewart, Dec 22, 2007, 11:21:42 PM

Author
PredAlien using PredTech? (Read 6,298 times)

Tender Branson

Tender Branson

This reminds me of this unconfirmed rumour of the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park IV being trained to use guns by the goverment or something like that. Creepy....

That Yellow Alien

:D I just realized where your quote underneath your avatar is from.

Tender Branson

Tender Branson

;D Glad to see somebody realised the origin of it. What a great classic, eh? 8)

That Yellow Alien

Totally.

Remonster

Remonster

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Dec 23, 2007, 12:07:24 AM
Totally.

Sounds familiar, what is it from?

That Yellow Alien

The Story of Ricky.

The Chibi Kiriyama

They made an anime on the original manga. I just watched about 10 minutes of it...it's like Hokuto Shinken, but without the novelty. :-\

That Yellow Alien

I'm watching it now, and he is already playing the leaf! :D

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

wow... Intense.

Space Disc Jockey

I knew that's what those skinned Predator bodies were all about...I'm SO happy that they took that scene out. The PredAlien should not have Predator abilities. It's just an Alien with Predator features. If I saw the PredAlien skinning, cloaking or using any Predator tech, I would be pissed.

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Predalien using pred tech.....FOOLS. Glad there not doing it. Whats there next idea aliens giving candy to predators and predators playing soccer with humans, glad the bros stood there ground.

megachu17

megachu17

...or a human/breed alien driving a car...lol, som1 should photoshop a pic of that

One and only cleaner_WOLF

That would be so gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay..IF they do this i'll never see and alien movie again and a predator

happypred

happypred

Quote from: echobbase79 on Dec 22, 2007, 11:45:34 PM
I'll drink to that one.

Aye...many of the forum members don't agree with some of the Strauses portrayal of the aliens/predalien, but the truth of the matter is that they do care about the creatures and have tried their best to come up with an entertaining movie that will satisfy fans

much respect for that Colin and Greg!

Jango1201

Jango1201

Yea even though this is their first movie its not really "their movie"

They were kinda forced to work of the original script but thankfully had some leverage ove what was actually put into the final theatrical cut.

So was this some "genius" at fox to have this Predalien using pred-tech oe was this in Shane's script?   

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed