PredAlien using PredTech?

Started by geestewart, Dec 22, 2007, 11:21:42 PM

Author
PredAlien using PredTech? (Read 6,282 times)

geestewart

geestewart

Ok, so I have seen a few posts on this matter..
I was just wondering if anyone can go into greater detail about just what exactly the plans involving this were?

That Yellow Alien

Apparently, the Predalien was going to be able to cloak and use the Predator cannon. They also had a subplot of him skinning Predators and they apparently filmed it, but then deleted the scene. A compromise between the Strauses and FOX.

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

cool. makes them even more scary if she can do this. I think the invisble thing is way out there though. She'd have to have one of thier suits for that right?
somehow i can imagine the Predalien donning the suit..lol

echobbase79

echobbase79

I wonder if that Tom Rothman came up with all this stuff. He just seems like that type of guy.

Tender Branson

Tender Branson

That's nonsense. That makes as much sense as a normal alien using an assault rifle.

That Yellow Alien

Despite all the flak we give them, I am glad the Strauses stood there ground and didn't allow FOX to f**k the Predalien up that much.

echobbase79

echobbase79

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Dec 22, 2007, 11:43:51 PM
Despite all the flak we give them, I am glad the Strauses stood there ground and didn't allow FOX to f**k the Predalien up that much.

I'll drink to that one.

dDave

dDave

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Dec 22, 2007, 11:43:51 PM

That was a *JOKE*. ... was it?

was fox really that dump to think a predalien should use pred-tech? ^^^^

That Yellow Alien

No, they are that stupid. They filmed it actually skinning Predators, but thankfully they deleted it.

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

Quote from: Mr.Bubbles on Dec 22, 2007, 11:39:31 PM
That's nonsense. That makes as much sense as a normal alien using an assault rifle.
yeah its stupid. Aliens don't need weapons. Pray to God they are deadly enough as it is without being armed with Pred tech.
brrrr.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Yeah Fox really wanted that.

Tender Branson

Tender Branson

Yeah Fox really wanted that.

That's disturbing that the alien franchise is in the hands of such incompetent fools.

That Yellow Alien

Indeed.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

My thoughts exactly.

echobbase79

echobbase79

Luckily the Bros have lifted the franchise up a notch or two.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed