AVPR fever in Auckland!!

Started by Wolfs Girl, Dec 22, 2007, 10:17:59 PM

Author
AVPR fever in Auckland!! (Read 7,755 times)

The Chibi Kiriyama

I haven't seen hide nor hair of advertisements outside of the commercials in real life. :-\

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

A rare occurrance indeed.

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

Quote from: Foundationman2 on Dec 23, 2007, 04:42:21 AM
I saw a billboard earlier. It said,"AVP-R" on a starry background. Thats it.

:D Funny considering the setting of the film, right?

vehtam

vehtam

Quote from: Wolfs Girl on Dec 22, 2007, 10:17:59 PM
I've also added my own advertizing on the back of my car, PS if anyone can help me find the original AVP:R lettering (I am very nitpicky with this kind of thing)please send me the link, I did my best to make the R how I thought I seen it but I think it is wrong. if anyone can help me find this, it would be greatly appreciated.

OMG! Wolf's girl, have you been in Berlin last year on one of the first NIN shows after long break? i could swear i saw your car there.  :D

btw, love your NIN right there  :D, awesome. i understand your nitpicking about details, you have no idea how much i stick to this kind of things, but i must say avp font pretty much sucks, you should use the current requiem ones. :)

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Quote from: Wolfs Girl on Dec 22, 2007, 10:17:59 PM
Well it's here, I snapped these the other day.
I went past the huge banner in town in the hope AVPR would be in this spot and my hopes came true and everyone sees this as it is in the busy part of town, a lot of commuters, uni students etc can't help but notice this monster.
There are also special printed cans with a competition to win free stuff on a certian energy over here called demon. I hope I win the T shirt!!
And I was caught behind TWO buses with the poster art on the back. I have seen a lot of these buses around lately, and I have also heard of talk on some radio stations here, people are talking about it and the buzz seems to be real good over here.
It's all getting so exciting right now, and the film is just over two weeks away here.
Can't wait.

Note: I like this printed if you can read it:
"Also not for little boys who might be scared of aliens" (haha they spelt aliens right this time)

I've also added my own advertizing on the back of my car, PS if anyone can help me find the original AVP:R lettering (I am very nitpicky with this kind of thing)please send me the link, I did my best to make the R how I thought I seen it but I think it is wrong. if anyone can help me find this, it would be greatly appreciated.

If i find the "R" i will tell you. ;)

Craig

Craig

Thankyou for quoting every picture to say that.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Anyone remember that old Alien vs Predator counter billboard for the last film?

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

Quote from: vehtam on Dec 23, 2007, 09:07:57 AM
OMG! Wolf's girl, have you been in Berlin last year on one of the first NIN shows after long break? i
Hah, well if i did, I would have had to have my car shipped over with me from NZ to Berlin. Lmao. There must be a few Mazda Autozams running around  Berlin then, huh?
nope I wasn't there and neither was my car.
;)

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 23, 2007, 11:24:13 AM
Anyone remember that old Alien vs Predator counter billboard for the last film?

YEAH!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

We ain't got any here yet. Some stuff in the cinema. I've got a bid on all our stuff. I expect, maybe we'll see some bus shelter posters and etc but nothing mega.  :-[

vehtam

vehtam

Quote from: Wolfs Girl on Dec 24, 2007, 12:25:18 AM
There must be a few Mazda Autozams running around  Berlin then, huh?
nope I wasn't there and neither was my car.
;)

sure, but i can bet absolutely none of them have nin on the winshield lol  :D

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 24, 2007, 12:28:49 AM
We ain't got any here yet. Some stuff in the cinema. I've got a bid on all our stuff. I expect, maybe we'll see some bus shelter posters and etc but nothing mega.  :-[
In germany we only get some things at the cinema and the tv spots are now on every hour.

Nothing big.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You guys have had a few TV specials too.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 24, 2007, 12:28:49 AM

I haven't seen anything yet, I might go cinemas on boxing day to see I am Legend, I might see something there maybe? 

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 24, 2007, 12:33:50 AM
You guys have had a few TV specials too.
Yeah i think were getting another one wednesday when the movie starts. The germany marketing really starts off when the movies are running.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed