Wolf Owning aliens theory

Started by Plokoon111, Dec 22, 2007, 08:11:59 PM

Author
Wolf Owning aliens theory (Read 14,996 times)

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

I am thinking since Wolf seems to be an elder kind of predator, he looks like he was in a lot of hunts or training, and since predators are so involved with hunting aliens. Maybe Wolf has never infronted the predalien ever. Maybe he expertises in killing regular alien warriors, since we obviously see Wolf killing them easily. And than when Wolf sees the predalien hes in trouble, because he never seen that type of alien hybrid before.

xenopred66

xenopred66

its plausible he is highly trained at killing many types of prey.

Chocolate man!

Chocolate man!

Quote from: Plokoon111 on Dec 22, 2007, 08:11:59 PM
I am thinking since Wolf seems to be an elder kind of predator, he looks like he was in a lot of hunts or training, and since predators are so involved with hunting aliens. Maybe Wolf has never infronted the predalien ever. Maybe he expertises in killing regular alien warriors, since we obviously see Wolf killing them easily. And than when Wolf sees the predalien hes in trouble, because he never seen that type of alien hybrid before.

Yes, but he knew about the Predalien before he left the home world because it showed up on his TV chair.

xenopred66

xenopred66

Quote from: Chocolate man! on Dec 22, 2007, 08:28:23 PM

Yes, but he knew about the Predalien before he left the home world because it showed up on his TV chair.
it might be his first fight with one.

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Actually Chet is not so hard to kill at all.In the Hive battle she screams for help from her warriors,that means she's still weak even if she's a hybrid.But in the sewer and rooftop battle i am sure Chet will be very mad and strong.Strong like Wolf has never imagined her. :)

dDave

dDave

For me, its already clear... that wolf come to earth, yeah at first to clean up, BUT then also for the Predalien! the scene in the 5min clip show me that he is really motivated to *meet* the predalien... another point, that me lead to think that, is, in a review, the author say that wolf takes his mask off like in P1 during he is standing in front of the predalien. thats why i think he is also there to mess up with a new creature, for a new trophie!

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Quote from: dDave on Dec 22, 2007, 08:41:51 PM

For me, its already clear... that wolf come to earth, yeah at first to clean up, BUT then also for the Predalien! the scene in the 5min clip show me that he is really motivated to *meet* the predalien... another point, that me lead to think that, is, in a review, the author say that wolf takes his mask off like in P1 during he is standing in front of the predalien. thats why i think he is also there to mess up with a new creature, for a new trophie!

Yeah,i read that too.I am sure they will fight a little like Arnie and the first predator from the first Predator movie.And then Wolf will punch a little Chet only to buy himself time to take off his mask like in Predator and then the battle continues! Just like in Predator! ;D

(My opinion)

Chocolate man!

Chocolate man!

Quote from: xenopred66 on Dec 22, 2007, 08:34:27 PM

Yes but why would he go on a mission to kill a hybrid, when he knew that he had no ecperience what soever in them, and would probabaly get killed?

xenopred66

xenopred66

Quote from: Chocolate man! on Dec 22, 2007, 08:45:38 PM

Yes but why would he go on a mission to kill a hybrid, when he knew that he had no ecperience what soever in them, and would probabaly get killed?
trophy.

dDave

dDave

The **Wolf Owning aliens theory** is a very difficult question! you know that! there are some people who hate it, some who loves it...
fact is, this movie will show an alien part, like the movies and a predator part, like in the movies!
that means, we will see aliens collecting hosts, moving in the dark, killing humen etc., like we already see it in the movies, especially aliens. then there is wolf. we see him hunting, fighting an other species, but this time more alien than human, as in the movies before...
the problem here is now, that the actions of the aliens dont evolve, they only had humen as prey( not opponents). the actions of wolf evolve very well... you could imagin, that arnies troup in P1 was changed into aliens and wolf is figting just normal as he knows...

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Ah,man...read a little more and don't write so much.
He wasn't on a PredAlien cleaning mission.
He go to Earth to wipe out the Aliens and the hybrid.Since he's an alien too,he is in that cleaning mission.Wolf must eliminate him even if this cost his life.

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Quote from: dDave on Dec 22, 2007, 08:56:42 PM

The **Wolf Owning aliens theory** is a very difficult question! you know that! there are some people who hate it, some who loves it...
fact is, this movie will show an alien part, like the movies and a predator part, like in the movies!
that means, we will see aliens collecting hosts, moving in the dark, killing humen etc., like we already see it in the movies, especially aliens. then there is wolf. we see him hunting, fighting an other species, but this time more alien than human, as in the movies before...
the problem here is now, that the actions of the aliens dont evolve, they only had humen as prey( not opponents). the actions of wolf evolve very well... you could imagin, that arnies troup in P1 was changed into aliens and wolf is figting just normal as he knows...

Correction,Wolf is not on a hunt,he's on a cleaning mission. ;)

Soul

Soul

Maybe he was looking forward to the opportunity of gaining experience against Predaliens, by encountering this one...

The Chibi Kiriyama

I can almost imagine this Predator in a Darth Vader suit saying "The Force is strong with this one" as he looks at the Predalien.

dDave

dDave

Quote from: Dutch Schaefer on Dec 22, 2007, 09:00:09 PM
Quote from: dDave on Dec 22, 2007, 08:56:42 PM

Correction,Wolf is not on a hunt,he's on a cleaning mission. ;)

thx :-\ but that thats sure. otherwise its his mission... we know that he will hang people in trees and that could be called as "hunt"

but thats not the point^^

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed