WOLFS ROAR!!

Started by BAMF Hunter, Dec 22, 2007, 07:16:17 PM

Author
WOLFS ROAR!! (Read 2,642 times)

BAMF Hunter

BAMF Hunter

in the sewer clip u can hear him do a smaller one then its kinda like he gets mad and lets out the bigger one and then picks the aliens up by the throat, its sounds damn good and a good time to do it to.    what do u guys think?

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

yea i thought that pretty awesome and when chet tails him and hes screaming that scream is from the first pred  when almost at the end when arnie throws him one of stiks and blows up  the pred was on the tress... ;D ;D

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I like it very much, really like the noise he makes when he is thrown by the pred-alien.

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

Sound like direct rips from Predator, I think it's likely that they're simply being used as place holders since the clips are probably old, unfinished footage.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I really hope not, because i want the original sounds in there. I really hate when they just use them as temporary much like the P1 music near the end of the 5 minute clip..

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

on the unrated version of the first AVP when celtic chopper and scar go to the room to look for their weapond n they not there u can hear celtic give a lion roar i was like uhmmmmm that sounded so cheessyyyy and here it is http://youtube.com/watch?v=ruyI_ooKNE4

WisePredator

WisePredator

The first Predator made puma roars :P

I think the second one did as well.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Oh thank god for finding this, i've always wanted to see it.

Furhter proves my belief that Celtic was the leader in this.

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 22, 2007, 07:27:03 PM
Oh thank god for finding this, i've always wanted to see it.

Furhter proves my belief that Celtic was the leader in this.

yea i always thought that too  i mean scar was bad ass but celtic always looked liek hes was the man

WisePredator

WisePredator

That's why he was a cocky SOB.

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

Pretty sure they are, for example at the begining you can hear the sound of the vision mode changing and the increased heartrate from the scene where Dutch is running through the jungle and the Predator is directly behind him, just before he slides over the cliff.  The roar when the Predator is knocked back by the Predalien is taken from the original Predator medicomp scene.

It's possible that these sound effects are used in the final movie but I'd hope the Strause brothers wouldn't be so ham-fisted with recycling the sound effects.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I really liked that the whipcrack is back, they may have added a different sound to it, but it still sounds badass.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

It sounds better then the predator roar in AVP.

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Quote from: BAMF Hunter on Dec 22, 2007, 07:16:17 PM
in the sewer clip u can hear him do a smaller one then its kinda like he gets mad and lets out the bigger one and then picks the aliens up by the throat, its sounds damn good and a good time to do it to.    what do u guys think?

Damn,man!
His roar is freaking crazy,dude ! :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed