Started by aliensetta, Apr 07, 2007, 06:21:53 PM

Author
K Series Aliens (Read 8,334 times)

aliensetta

aliensetta

Does anybody like the k series aliens?

x-M-x

x-M-x

I, do because there different in their unique style hence the term "bioengineered" Aliens.... and i also made a K-series alien skin pack for avp2 game! not the best of my skins but something fun  ;D

but at the end of the day... there stilll the same aliens, just a diff colour

x-M-x

Darkness

Darkness

They were okay. Shame they didn't have any special abilties though apart from the colour.

Extroheal

Extroheal

I didn't like them. I liked fighting other aliens but I hated the concept. They were a lame excuse for the aliens to fight each other. I don't know why Dr. Kadinsky would think his bioengineered aliens would be superior to normal aliens. They are not stonger, faster or smarter in any way and they don't have any unique abilities. In fact their bad AI makes them pitifully easy to defeat. They carry hosts right past your hive! The only difference is the color which would severely hamper their camouflage ability in a more realistic environment. A possible explanation that the K-Series could be controlled by humans is contradicted in the last mission where they are not under human control.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: x-Mandalore-x on Apr 07, 2007, 07:24:47 PM
I, do because there different in their unique style hence the term "bioengineered" Aliens.... and i also made a K-series alien skin pack for avp2 game! not the best of my skins but something fun  ;D

but at the end of the day... there stilll the same aliens, just a diff colour

x-M-x

Link?

x-M-x

x-M-x

Well like i said was not the best of my skins i made this in 2005, just simple color/paint yellow aliens

K-Series

I, might make a v 2.0 but i really dont like repeating my self.... but i've had alot of "fans" emailing me, requesting of a v 2.0 with a more releastic look... :o

x-M-x

Forkman !

Forkman !

The Ks were gay becuse they were Golden color !! which is stupid if preds found them they would be owned just becuse there golden color, u no aliens ARE BLACK and thats what makes them AMAZING and if u saw a a golden alien behide u would RUN but i like look behind u and saw black u will turn back around and then at that moment u would die from the aliens tail Becuse u couldnt see it !!

War Wager

War Wager

I didnt like the idea of the K-Series Aliens or their colour, but it was fun fighting other Aliens...  ;)

aliensetta

aliensetta

Quote from: War Wager on Jun 14, 2007, 04:15:27 PM
I didnt like the idea of the K-Series Aliens or their colour, but it was fun fighting other Aliens...  ;)

Yeah I agree but the had to make the K Series Aliens a weird color like yellow so you could tell    which ( player aliens ) is which ( K Series aliens ). Well look at it this way the could of been pink.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

They should of made them tougher you know?

aliensetta

aliensetta

Do you think they should be in AvP Extinction2.

Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox

i liked them, but i liked the Predaliens at the end better, but they should of been tougher i agree

ShadowXeno

ShadowXeno

Those guys are just awesome. Especially the Drones and Runners. I like how some (Or all) of them have those black spikes at the sides of the blades on their tails. It'd be cool seeing a K-series PredQueen......one that's actually tough.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

They should have been red!!

ShadowXeno

ShadowXeno

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 04, 2007, 02:02:41 PM
They should have been red!!

I guees it would've been cool seeing a red Warrior and Ravager but PredAliens and Runners already are red.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed