question about child bursting...

Started by pred_alien, Dec 22, 2007, 03:20:58 PM

Author
question about child bursting... (Read 3,066 times)

pred_alien

pred_alien

i've read a couple of the reviews at they didnt mention anything about the child bursting...i was wondering why if its supposed to be ultra gory and shocking?

Tender Branson

It isn't that impressive. If that's what your'e asking for.

YutaniDitch

Quote from: Mr.Bubbles on Dec 22, 2007, 03:29:31 PM
It isn't that impressive. If that's what your'e asking for.

Details, please...  ;D

Tender Branson

Come on, watch it for yourself, it's soon in cinemas ;D. All I'm gonna say is, that scene was seriously over-hyped by everybody. And it's way less gory than you'd think.

Gates

Gates

Okay just one thing...hows the acting of the kid? ;D

Tender Branson

Nothing special really. Exactly what you are going to expect from the scene, no less no more.

brad873

brad873

hang on, youve seen the film?

Tender Branson

Two days ago. Heck, lot's of people already seen it.

yautjarod

Mr. Bubbles, the sound of cherstbuster crushing the kid chest, works OK in this scene ?

Tender Branson

Uhm, I guess so. There was absolutely nothing memorable about the scene, and I only saw it once so I really can't answer all the questions about the smallest details.

yautjarod

yautjarod

Quote from: Mr.Bubbles on Dec 22, 2007, 04:57:21 PM
Uhm, I guess so. There was absolutely nothing memorable about the scene, and I only saw it once so I really can't answer all the questions about the smallest details.

hummm ..ok bro , thanks

so this means that even with a bunch of modern effects things , they have not match yet Kane's chestbursting scene .... shame

Tender Branson

The thing is, I didn't care about the effects much, it's all about cinematography. Ridley's chestbursting scene was made so well that when you watch this footage you realise how shallow it really is in comparison to Alien 1979.

Gacu666

Gacu666

Quote from: Mr.Bubbles on Dec 22, 2007, 05:09:49 PM
The thing is, I didn't care about the effects much, it's all about cinematography. Ridley's chestbursting scene was made so well that when you watch this footage you realise how shallow it really is in comparison to Alien 1979.

I agree.

The Chestkidding is just. "BAMF squeak" and ends quickly.

Ficodemus

Ficodemus

That's what I said a long time ago... nothing special or "ultra-gory" in childbursting. I never understood why was it hyped so much.

The Chibi Kiriyama

Were the gutbursters at least handled well?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed