What I realized, and the what if...

Started by Goombatommy, Dec 22, 2007, 02:33:52 PM

Author
What I realized, and the what if... (Read 3,532 times)

Goombatommy

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Dec 22, 2007, 03:41:08 PM
An ending where the Predator survives purely to satisfy the circle-jerking fanbase would be no better.

While I can understand what you are saying here...I wanted to say that an ending like this could potentially break off into two separate movies. This is what I am saying...

Yes, it could set stage for an AvP 3 - it can easily be done. Fast Forward some odd years into the future - and this time set it in space. Bring back the colonial space marines, predator and aliens and we can have a ball. It can leave the story wide open; you can either continue from AvP 2 or start-over completely with AvP 3.

Now, what if some of the aliens broke Quarantine and left the city way before...well, you know I do not want to post any spoilers since we all pretty much knows what happens but...

****POTENTIAL SPOILERS******

what if, IF, a small group of Aliens did indeed break the quarantine, left the city and was long gone before the nuke dropped? If we think along the lines of genetics, there is the potential for more PredAliens with the reproductive system. Therefore, they are loose, create a new hive, begin impregnating humans, and starts a whole new mess - therefore creating a 5th Alien movie...probably Earth Hive.

Again, I'm sitting here at work, bored to be honest and just brainstorming, I don't know =(.

That Yellow Alien

Hell no.

Goombatommy

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Dec 22, 2007, 08:31:59 PM
Hell no.

I know, most people probably will say that, but hell I'm bored =p. Just thinking some random stuff up.

I mean, for once it would have been interesting to see either the Aliens or Predator prevail, to actually live in the end.

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Quote from: Goombatommy on Dec 22, 2007, 02:33:52 PM
Hey guys and gals. I just realized, that this is technically the first time we will truly see the Aliens overcoming and spreading amongst a large population of people. Yes, we had Hadley's Hope in Aliens, but that was more pure speculation; left to the imagination of how it all played out (with the Aliens physically invading, killing and cocooning all of the colonists). Just something I just thought about and was probably mentioned on here already.

Now the what if part of this topic - what if the Predator actually survives; either as the theatrical or alternate ending? Wouldn't it be refreshing for once to see a Predator actually survive; either to be picked up by his comrades (or again, leave it up to the imagination to see where he goes from there)?

What are your thoughts?  :)

Well,i perosanally want Wolf to live,but i am not sure are the bros on my side of the coin too... :-\

xenopred66

Quote from: Dutch Schaefer on Dec 22, 2007, 08:42:02 PM
Hey guys and gals. I just realized, that this is technically the first time we will truly see the Aliens overcoming and spreading amongst a large population of people. Yes, we had Hadley's Hope in Aliens, but that was more pure speculation; left to the imagination of how it all played out (with the Aliens physically invading, killing and cocooning all of the colonists). Just something I just thought about and was probably mentioned on here already.

Now the what if part of this topic - what if the Predator actually survives; either as the theatrical or alternate ending? Wouldn't it be refreshing for once to see a Predator actually survive; either to be picked up by his comrades (or again, leave it up to the imagination to see where he goes from there)?

Well,i perosanally want Wolf to live,but i am not sure are the bros on my side of the coin too... :-\
i dont think any film-maker will have the balls to pick a winner in any 'vs' movie.

Goombatommy

Quote from: xenopred66 on Dec 22, 2007, 08:44:53 PM
Quote from: Dutch Schaefer on Dec 22, 2007, 08:42:02 PM

i dont think any film-maker will have the balls to pick a winner in any 'vs' movie.

Exactly.

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Who knows...
Expect the unexpected...  :D ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed