What I realized, and the what if...

Started by Goombatommy, Dec 22, 2007, 02:33:52 PM

Author
What I realized, and the what if... (Read 3,501 times)

Goombatommy

Hey guys and gals. I just realized, that this is technically the first time we will truly see the Aliens overcoming and spreading amongst a large population of people. Yes, we had Hadley's Hope in Aliens, but that was more pure speculation; left to the imagination of how it all played out (with the Aliens physically invading, killing and cocooning all of the colonists). Just something I just thought about and was probably mentioned on here already.

Now the what if part of this topic - what if the Predator actually survives; either as the theatrical or alternate ending? Wouldn't it be refreshing for once to see a Predator actually survive; either to be picked up by his comrades (or again, leave it up to the imagination to see where he goes from there)?

What are your thoughts?  :)

gases

gases

Yeah it would be good but Wolf is too good to go through the movie and be picked up. Maybe an unblooded teen who earns his kills while his older mentor dies, he deserves to be picked up

Goombatommy

Quote from: gases on Dec 22, 2007, 02:35:44 PM
Yeah it would be good but Wolf is too good to go through the movie and be picked up. Maybe an unblooded teen who earns his kills while his older mentor dies, he deserves to be picked up

True, true - very true; ala the ending of 1st AvP movie. Or maybe something like this - Wolf rises from the rubble, bloodied, scarred, tired - knowing he went through one hell of a fight, holding Chet's head as a trophy - then right there, cutting out to the credits.

Clydewyman

Hell yeah, it would be great that the Wolf Predator did survived and also did claimed Chet's skull. If this is not actually happening, then the whole movie will be a downfall just because of a bad and shoddily-made ending.

Porkus Maximus

An ending where the Predator survives purely to satisfy the circle-jerking fanbase would be no better.

Shasvre

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Dec 22, 2007, 03:41:08 PM
An ending where the Predator survives purely to satisfy the circle-jerking fanbase would be no better.

Especially if it is a nuclear explosion he survies   :(

Ccoletta86

well hey the predator is an alien.....how do we know that thier world isnt drenched in radiation????

***Spoilers****\

and if pansy Ricky can survive a tail impalement then Wolf defintly can.... and we know for a fact that the strauses are predator fanboys.....so an ending like that would be mucho appreciated from us fans

Porkus Maximus

Evidently Ricky gets it through the shoulder.  Wolf gets it through the mid-section.

Gates

Gates

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Dec 22, 2007, 04:51:04 PM
Evidently Ricky gets it through the shoulder.

And I called it too...people were flipping out on me, saying there was no way he would survive that...but once again Gates was right... 8)

yautjarod

anyway , Rick surviving this kind of wound seems pretty senseless ... The directors should did like Queen did it against Bishop in Aliens ... riping apart the pizza boy in 2 pieces !!

Tender Branson

Agreed, I was satisfied seeing Ricky impaled after all the torture he inflicted upon me, too bad he survives. :-\

Gates

Gates

He's that annoying huh?

Tender Branson

If you hated the teen sub-plot indications in the trailer, your'e going to hate some of the scenes, especially in the beginning, I was quite surprised I was infact watching an Alien versus Predator movie. As for Ricky, I hated the guy the first moment we are introduced with him.

yautjarod

heheh ... It's first time that Aliens and Predator have a movie fullfilled with a bunch of teenagers ... in all the others movies of both franchise , there's only adult characters , at least , those who you care for.... and some of them are really bad ass !!

This time , I hope at least 99% of this kids got smashed by Aliens or Predator ..heheh

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: Gates on Dec 22, 2007, 04:53:34 PM
Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Dec 22, 2007, 04:51:04 PM
Evidently Ricky gets it through the shoulder.

And I called it too...people were flipping out on me, saying there was no way he would survive that...but once again Gates was right... 8)

All hail the holy clown Jesus.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed