*minor spoilers* Opinions on national guard take over

Started by Plokoon111, Dec 22, 2007, 05:02:55 AM

Author
*minor spoilers* Opinions on national guard take over (Read 3,248 times)

Plokoon111

So what do you guys think of the national guard clip? I think it was great! I loved how the aliens were just poping out of no where, it was very amthospheric.

SublimeDBC

i liked it but i don't have any sound on my comp I would have liked to hear it

Dasani

The millitary isn't portrayed as incompetent /evil is it?

holdtheline

Seemed like a good scene to me.  If that's the extent of that segment, then I would have liked to have seen more of the Aliens swarming the vehicles and tanks, but I liked the brief snippets of action combined with hearing the chaos on the radio.

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

it did seem liek it had a few off screen killing but w/e

That Yellow Alien

No, they aren't shown as evil, but they aren't any more competent than the marines from Aliens.

Spaghetti

it seems that if the aliens are crouching, they cannot be seen, but once they stand up they are totally visible.

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Spaghetti on Dec 22, 2007, 05:37:20 AM
it seems that if the aliens are crouching, they cannot be seen, but once they stand up they are totally visible.

How do ya know that alien was there the whole time??

Uncanny Antman

I hate that kind of approach.  It's almost like, as long as the camera doesn't see them, they aren't there.  Then, shazam!  They appear from somewhere that should have been completely visible to the people in the scene.  The one that rises outside the car...where the hell was it a moment before that the soldier couldn't see it?

Corporal Hicks

It's okay, me and SiL were talking about this last night. I came to the conclusion that:

A)The floor was all hived up but cloaked by Chet so they didn't see it - she got a hold of some Pred tech.
B)The aliens come from an underground canal system, like the one Chet uses to appear in the sewer fight.

Uncanny Antman

Damn, I thought the Alien might have been all scrunched up inside the wheel housing of the car.  That would have totally rocked my world! 

Corporal Hicks

I've just got the greatest ideas!!! It was the tire! That's how it snuck into town!

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 22, 2007, 10:04:43 AM
I've just got the greatest ideas!!! It was the tire! That's how it snuck into town!
Makes as much sense as a lot of the other ideas, so why not?!

Corporal Hicks

Well, we know they roll - DNA War - so why not? It's perfect!

Bronx19

Quote from: Optimus Prime on Dec 22, 2007, 09:36:03 AM

How do ya know that alien was there the whole time??

::)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed