The Ending. What's the Deal?

Started by SublimeDBC, Dec 22, 2007, 04:15:55 AM

Author
The Ending. What's the Deal? (Read 10,001 times)

Space Disc Jockey

*Cough* Space Jockeys*Cough* at the end of the credits...*Cough*

GUiLE

GUiLE

O M G! Bullcrap of an ending...this is really upsetting. I hope it atleast be better than T3.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: Space Disc Jockey on Dec 22, 2007, 07:34:55 AM
*Cough* Space Jockeys*Cough* at the end of the credits...*Cough*

I hope they put the ending before the credits, because being forced to sit through the credits is really annoying. 

Yautja161

Yautja161

yes, and most people are already leaving when the credits start.
So if there would be an differend ending, they better show it before the credits, if they want all the audience to see it, and not only the fan boys.

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Yautja161 on Dec 22, 2007, 11:54:29 AM
So if there would be an differend ending, they better show it before the credits, if they want all the audience to see it, and not only the fan boys.

YEah ey, sometimes those after credit endings are anoying.....like when i first watched 'Transformers" i never saw the bit after the credits with starscream....and when i ended up seeing it i was like  :o :o :o

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: Optimus Prime on Dec 22, 2007, 12:15:07 PM

YEah ey, sometimes those after credit endings are anoying.....like when i first watched 'Transformers" i never saw the bit after the credits with starscream....and when i ended up seeing it i was like  :o :o :o

And them putting that dumb stuff with Shia's parents in the credits did nothing to make me sit through the rest of it.  :P

Dark Passenger

Quote from: gameoverman on Dec 22, 2007, 12:25:23 PM
Quote from: Optimus Prime on Dec 22, 2007, 12:15:07 PM

And them putting that dumb stuff with Shia's parents in the credits did nothing to make me sit through the rest of it.  :P

lol true true.......at leaste it got the people to atleast take a glance at the credits.....

Gates

Gates

Yeah Transformers was pure garbage...total disregard for the original source material...I didn't even know there was a scene at the end until i just read it here, that's how quick I got out of there as soon as the credits began to roll... :D

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Gates on Dec 22, 2007, 12:29:44 PM
Yeah Transformers was pure garbage...total disregard for the original source material...I didn't even know there was a scene at the end until i just read it here, that's how quick I got out of there as soon as the credits began to roll... :D

lol, i thought it was alright.....optimus was good..... ;) :D

chopperbuilder

Sounds like a poo ending to me grr! >:(

gases

gases

Someone care to answer me why this is a bad ending? What would you have?

Clydewyman

Clydewyman

Really a sad way to end a movie, lol. After such a hard fought battle (through slapping?), both Chet and the Wolf Predator got nuked and the hand-held shoulder cannon was being handed over to Ms. Yutani?

I do agree that this is really a f**ked up way to end a movie, and oh, to the one who started this thread, I would be prudent enough to put the title with a spoiler tag if I were you, lest your topic gets locked and you yourself get ban for it.

chopperbuilder

Well ofc. the predator survided and had the skull of the predalinen at the end of the movie, and maybe gave it to some human like in some of the books  ;) and then he took off to kill some more aliens hehe well a man can only dream ;D

Samus007

Samus007

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Dec 22, 2007, 07:06:34 AM
If you stay until the very end of the credits, there is a secret scene...

Ripley wakes up from hypersleep on the Sulaco.  Turns out A:R, AvP, and AvPR were all just nightmares.  :)

LOL.  Might be the only way to fix this mess.  lol

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Quote from: Samus007 on Dec 22, 2007, 03:56:30 PM
Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Dec 22, 2007, 07:06:34 AM
If you stay until the very end of the credits, there is a secret scene...

Ripley wakes up from hypersleep on the Sulaco.  Turns out A:R, AvP, and AvPR were all just nightmares.  :)

LOL.  Might be the only way to fix this mess.  lol

Yeah...she wakes up from hypersleep, looks in the mirror...' Boy, what happened to me...? I am an old lady...! Boy, this must have been one hell of a long space ride...'  :D :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed