The Ending. What's the Deal?

Started by SublimeDBC, Dec 22, 2007, 04:15:55 AM

Author
The Ending. What's the Deal? (Read 9,998 times)

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

From the few reviews I've read recently, the ending of this film is recieveing major flak and I wanted to know if anyone has any information on this because I mean if the film's good but the ending makes no sense, it could easily destroy the entire movie...

In vehtam's review he sounded like he was gonna cry he hated the ending so much..

Bronx19

Bronx19

They didnt have the balls to back a winner, nor be creative. The solution? Humans drop a big bomb on them all.

jimmylace

jimmylace

Essentially the humans find a bit of Predator technology, which presumably means that we end up getting into intergalactic space travel alot quicker than we would have done as a race...

gases

gases

meh ending seems fine to me. Don't see what else they could have done.

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

well is funny cuz with that bomb drooping i dunno  how that would lead to a avp3 like the bros said

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

Quote from: jimmylace on Dec 22, 2007, 04:18:06 AM
Essentially the humans find a bit of Predator technology, which presumably means that we end up getting into intergalactic space travel alot quicker than we would have done as a race...

I've been hearing a lot of this...is this really how its going to end..?

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

I dont' really like the idea of having the ending be like that..

gases

gases

Quote from: SublimeDBC on Dec 22, 2007, 04:34:09 AM
I dont' really like the idea of haveing the ending be like that..

What else is there?

Reminds me of transformers but is a fine ending for me. I don't know what everyone else expects?

That Yellow Alien

That is the ending.

The Chibi Kiriyama

This doesn't sound like a good ending. You shouldn't have to be a fan to understand the ending, and I imagine that it's going to put off casual viewers if that is indeed the final sequence.

Foundationman2

I think that Colin said to stick around for awhile after the credits.

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

Don't they find wolf's crashed pod or something??

Foundationman2

Thats inevitable, but I think there is more to it than that. Although in some way or another, we already know what it is.

Daweism

Daweism

SO there is MOAR after credits?

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

yeah  so whats after the credits?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed