5 Clips on Bloody-Disgusting! (SPOILERS)

Started by SuicideDoors, Dec 21, 2007, 08:26:53 AM

Author
5 Clips on Bloody-Disgusting! (SPOILERS) (Read 31,270 times)

SiL

Comparatively speaking (with the rest of the movie) it was cinematic gold. The cuts were too quick in places - We aren't all high on sugar, Bros - but it was better than all the other crap.

Uncanny Antman

^Pity it just sounded like someone was watching "Aliens" in the background.

Bronx19

"i'm not leaving you".. that was terrible. I hope the movie isnt that dark the entire time, nor am I big fan of the constant quick cutting.

Xerxész

Cool!
All of them are badass!   :)

nukem11

It did look quite dark it was hard to see at times. I thought everything looked ok didnt blow me away but I was quite happy.

marrerom

marrerom

i think they spent all their money on the first 5 min of he movie. thats the only footage that i have actually liked.  :-\

Bronx19

It would seem that the more you see these creatures the worse the movie gets. For example P1 was great, and we didnt even see the Predator for about an hour.

Weasel

Clip two was a bit cliche I must admit. I didn't mind any of the others scenes aside from that they were a bit dark and hard to see.

nukem11

Quote from: Bronx19 on Dec 21, 2007, 09:10:24 AM
It would seem that the more you see these creatures the worse the movie gets. For example P1 was great, and we didnt even see the Predator for about an hour.

But he was a new creature back then theres no real suprsie about him any more only to the people in the film.

SiL

For such a hardcore movie that claims 'nobody is safe' ... does no-one find it the least bit incongruous that the Bros didn't have the cojones to kill the damned pizza boy?

They killed pregnant homeless chicks, and yet Ricky lives.

SiL

Quote from: nukem11 on Dec 21, 2007, 09:20:13 AM
But he was a new creature back then theres no real suprsie about him any more only to the people in the film.
Cameron still waited an hour before showing the adult Aliens in Aliens.

nukem11

Quote from: SiL on Dec 21, 2007, 09:21:34 AM

yeah but they were the originals dont forget when people come to see AVP thats what they should get. Thats the whole point of these films not to wait ages for fights to happen like the first AVP which was pretty boring and crap.

gameoverman

Quote from: SiL on Dec 21, 2007, 09:21:04 AM
For such a hardcore movie that claims 'nobody is safe' ... does no-one find it the least bit incongruous that the Bros didn't have the cojones to kill the damned pizza boy?

They killed pregnant homeless chicks, and yet Ricky lives.

Doesn't he get tail impaled later in the movie?

SiL

Quote from: nukem11 on Dec 21, 2007, 09:23:40 AM
yeah but they were the originals
Hate to break it to you, but Alien and Aliens aren't the same film. They weren't shot back to back and released separate.

Quotedont forget when people come to see AVP thats what they should get. Thats the whole point of these films not to wait ages for fights to happen like the first AVP which was pretty boring and crap.
And yet what made the Alien and Pred films better than the other monster flicks was that they were bigger than the monsters in them ... :(

Quote from: gameoverman on Dec 21, 2007, 09:24:18 AM
Doesn't he get tail impaled later in the movie?
Earlier. Hence the slight hunch.

I shit you not.

Bronx19

Bronx19

Quote from: nukem11 on Dec 21, 2007, 09:23:40 AM
Quote from: SiL on Dec 21, 2007, 09:21:34 AM

yeah but they were the originals dont forget when people come to see AVP thats what they should get. Thats the whole point of these films not to wait ages for fights to happen like the first AVP which was pretty boring and crap.

AvP wasnt crap due to the wait though. It was just a terrible attempt to create a story line. Really, if a movie contains human characters, there should be a considerable effort to explore them before breaking out the CGI.

In regards to the pizza kid, he doesnt really get impaled, and live, does he?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed